• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba LGA Saabs' future???

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
thats the problem, this guy could take until 2013 and not say a single thing until then. The only thing we have going for us is that the company wants this done fast as well so maybe they will pressure this dude as well.

From what I have heard, Colgan told the Mesaba MEC to go f* themselves and the Pinnacle MEC didn't bother to reply because Colgan wasn't interested and the XJ MEC refused to negotiate during the two prior months that were dedicated to negotiations. I guess the XJ negotiators insulted the other two groups so many times during the talks that they neutered any hope for progress after the hearings closed.

Believe it or not Mesaba, it is not well received when you prance around talking about how much better you think you are than us. Even if it were true, its poor form. Just food for thought.

If what was offered first by your union leadership was what I heard it was (which I will not repeat because it is disgusting and not even possible), then I hope the others were insulted by what our MEC had to say in response. God I hope this arbitrator can pull this off within the next week.

From what I have heard, Colgan told the Mesaba MEC to go f* themselves and the Pinnacle MEC didn't bother to reply because Colgan wasn't interested and the XJ MEC refused to negotiate during the two prior months that were dedicated to negotiations. I guess the XJ negotiators insulted the other two groups so many times during the talks that they neutered any hope for progress after the hearings closed.

Believe it or not Mesaba, it is not well received when you prance around talking about how much better you think you are than us. Even if it were true, its poor form. Just food for thought.

Where do you get your information? Your MEC? Figures. I know our MEC, I know our negotiators and guess what? They would not treat the people they were negotiating with like that-they are professionals. Oh and the only think to leak to the pilot group during this entire thing was that our three negotiators were very well prepared while the others were not. And that was leaked before negotiations started-Mesaba guys were not out flying they were running scenarios on SLI before negotiations-it was well known that the other negotiators were not. So I guess it was not a leak during negotiations..... The truth will be known in the end-

>> Example, prior to the JCB Mesaba had only 3 open grevances, I believe 9E had over 300.

Son, that's a function of the COMPANY, not the union. The nice guys (your management) finished last.

Welcome to the suck.

Well our union guys don't play Angry Birds, or post on Flight Info while representing us. That could be why our contract and grievance status wasn't 6 years back logged.

I remember this same "THE COMPANY WON'T NEGOTIATE WITH US DAMMIT" during the JCBA talks. The JCBA is done, you can't keep blaming the company forever. Just vote in the Mesaba guys please, for all of us. You'll like what you get.

Latest resources

Back