• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba Lawsuit on Religion vs Scheduling

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
What horse sh**. Religion has gotten enough privilege in society. No more free rides. If your religious rituals interfere with your job, then find another job.

Abernathy, I just don't know what to say....
I put up with anti-religion krap from coworkers ALL the time at work. I swear I must have to endure hearing people use the name of God as a cuss word every single workday. :angryfire I don't preach at them, I just bite my tongue in the interest of keeping the peace.
You nonreligion types hate and offend at will, with absolutely no second thought. Then when a believer wants the company to COMPLY with their OWN policy, you hate on the believers?
You have the mind of a snail that was conceived with a dented sperm. Congratulations...you are the first person to placed on my ignore list.
Don't reply...can't see you anymore!:laugh:

You nonreligion types hate and offend at will, with absolutely no second thought...

Plenty of you religious types do the same, and do it at work. I've had the "joy" of being cooped up in a cockpit for hours on end, with a guy who preaches on and on that I'm going to burn for eternity, that I can't possibly have any morals, and much worse. Why? Because I don't share his belief system. That alone is enough for him to slander me and denigrate my character.

I'm a "believe what you like" kind of guy. If you want to believe in Allah, in Jesus, in Buddha, or in nothing at all, that's not my concern. It's not my business unless you make it my business, and frankly, I'd prefer it if you didn't. I'd hope you're the same way at work, because as much as you're offended by people insulting your religion at work, I'm equally offended when my absence of any faith is denigrated.

There are idiots on both sides of the theological divide, as I'm sure you've seen. There's a time and place to discuss religion, and the cockpit just isn't it.

Did you hear about the dude who was an insomniac agnostic and dyslexic?

He would lie awake in bed at night, wondering if there really was a dog....

I swear I must have to endure hearing people use the name of God as a cuss word every single workday. :angryfire

Uh, what does your avatar say again? I can't quite read it.

Latest resources

Back