• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba getting 15 more CRJ's out of ATL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I read these post and have to laugh. For some of you out there posting about this "whipsaw". Do you guys not realize who Delta's CEO is, and that we have already been dealing with this guy long before this merger. I never thought I would see the day when Delta Connect pilots want to say our whipsaw is better than your whipsaw.

I should have put "quotes" around the word GROWTH. I think when we get to the 117, we'll finally be close to the size we were when I was hired. Before our slow shrinkage, contract drama and bankruptcy the rest of the industry apparently never noticed except us.

"I never thought I would see the day when Delta Connect pilots want to say our whipsaw is better than your whipsaw."

Now that is funny!

All I have to say (right now) is that your only chance to get away from the whipsaw is to get to a national or major. Then you will be set for life! Just ask all the lucky guys and gals at Pan Am, TWA, Braniff, ...... get the point.

If every ASA, CMR, Mesaba, and Pinnacle pilot refused to pay dues until a brand scope that protected everyone was negotiated.....things would change....

If every ASA, CMR, Mesaba, and Pinnacle pilot refused to pay dues until a brand scope that protected everyone was negotiated.....things would change....

Things would change alright. We'd all get punted out of ALPA then the mainline pilots wouldn't have to try to like us anymore. If you think things are ugly now just wait.

Things would change alright. We'd all get punted out of ALPA then the mainline pilots wouldn't have to try to like us anymore. If you think things are ugly now just wait.

ALPA can't "punt us out of ALPA" because pilots are in bad standing.....44% of CMR pilots are in bad standing and they aren't being punted out....ALPA can't afford to lose more dues money right now.....

Self help works.....BOTH ways......

If your afraid to stand up to your union.....you will be afraid to stand up to your company....

ALPA can't "punt us out of ALPA" because pilots are in bad standing.....44% of CMR pilots are in bad standing and they aren't being punted out....ALPA can't afford to lose more dues money right now.....

If your afraid to stand up to your union.....you will be afraid to stand up to your company....

Sure, ALPA could afford to lose regionals. We spend more money than we bring in! Airlines like ASA are mostly self-sufficient except for during negotiations when we require more money...

62% of all statistics are made up on the spot.

Latest resources

Back