• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba getting 15 more CRJ's out of ATL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
ALPA can't "punt us out of ALPA" because pilots are in bad standing.....44% of CMR pilots are in bad standing and they aren't being punted out....ALPA can't afford to lose more dues money right now.....

Self help works.....BOTH ways......

If your afraid to stand up to your union.....you will be afraid to stand up to your company....

:crying: :crying: :crying: :crying:

I should have put "quotes" around the word GROWTH. I think when we get to the 117, we'll finally be close to the size we were when I was hired. Before our slow shrinkage, contract drama and bankruptcy the rest of the industry apparently never noticed except us.
A lot of the most vocal on here were still in HS wanting to be a pilot while we were dealing with that. Then when they were hired, were oblivious to our plight. How quickly they forgot how we signed LOA's (for seniority when hired) and offer pref hiring to others during our good fortune. We also were one of the few carriers that would carry them while they were on strike. It's not until the shoe is on the other foot that anything is said.

On behalf of most XJ pilots..... We have felt your pain,we will help your plight as best we can, but we are just getting back to where we where when most of us were hired. Our contract is not perfect. It is concessionary and is snapping back as we speak. Our work rules are better than most, we will continue to try to raise the bar in future contracts. This is NOT a junior pilot group and we have a strong union leadership that has many battles under their belts. We are not the enemy, better look to your own individual mgmts. for that title.

Peace out, we're all in this together!

I should have put "quotes" around the word GROWTH. I think when we get to the 117, we'll finally be close to the size we were when I was hired. Before our slow shrinkage, contract drama and bankruptcy the rest of the industry apparently never noticed except us.

Yep, some seem to forget we were bigger before we went down to being practically just a little Saab airline.

Latest resources

Back