• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba DX/TWU concessions?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I will rephrase my question. I will try to make it simple so it is easy to comprehend.

Is anyone else here involved with the TWU?

Last edited:
Just starting negotiations of our first contract, so I've never had experience with it.

9e and twu

You must be talking about the shut up and take what we give you letter we got this week. All I can get from the union is that they will take my concerns into consideration. Am I the only one that can see we have already lost and will keep on losing. Great idea, lets vote in a union just before our only customer goes into bankrupcy.

OK rant over.

ShutupandFly said:
Am I the only one that can see we have already lost and will keep on losing. Great idea, lets vote in a union just before our only customer goes into bankrupcy.

I said this was a bad deal before the vote. No one would listen. The young kid's and a few old bitter asses got duped into this one. Who knew the "customer" was going to file for bankruptcy?

Wait until you hear about those bonus checks coming out soon. And a big thanks for causing me to miss my raise a few months ago. I don't need the money. I am rich beyond my wildest dreams. You young ignant kids and you older pissed off f-heads should bust out the calculator and start figuring out how much money this union thing is costing you now. Great job making a decision "on your own".

Idiots.

Yes I agree with 405.. I did not vote for it and I did not want to take a paycut for 6 yrs and be even more poor than I am. Thats why Im leaving...

What are we going to get out of the deal now? I would bet that we sure as hell aren't going to get a pay raise with our customer being in bankruptcy.

Management is having the last laugh because we have saved them a ton of money so far.

I don't have to wait to hear about the bonus checks, I knew we would never see anymore as soon as the union came on board.

My apologies to 405. I know I'm not the only one who sees it, but we do have some hard core supporters that will beleve anything the union tells them. And they call me a cool-aid drinker!

ShutupandFly said:
My apologies to 405. I know I'm not the only one who sees it, but we do have some hard core supporters that will beleve anything the union tells them. And they call me a cool-aid drinker!

What has the union told the hardcore supporters? Are they even communicating with anyone except Number 1?

We're all in the same situation now - stuck with it. We need to explore our options at this point.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back