Mesaba D Day

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

i fly boxes

Tomorrow is the last day for Mesaba to strike a last minute deal. I wish them the best. We will see if the Judge really is going to rule this time on thursday, and if he does, I hope its good.

Good luck guys!

More likely tomorrow is the last day for the judge to extend the timeframe.

Best of luck to all involved at Mesaba. You deserve better.

The mediators have stated that they would not support and extention and the judge said in the last hearing, while waving his typed decision, that Thursday will be the day that it was read... So take it for what it's worth...

Workin'Stiff said:
The mediators have stated that they would not support and extention and the judge said in the last hearing, while waving his typed decision, that Thursday will be the day that it was read... So take it for what it's worth...

Let's just hope that they keep thier word better than our "management team :laugh: has"

I've been Impressed with the professionalism that you guys and gals are showing in spite of this dark cloud looming over your heads, maintaining good spirits and doing your job day in and day out. You folks are a class act and I think I speak for the PCL guys and gals when I say, Our prayers and our thoughts are with you!
You always have supported us and we WILL honor that support and stand with you!

Big Red don't care, But the other Red Haired Step Children do!

Doesn't the judge hold the final say in terms of the extension??? Especially if the mediators and the creditors committee don't show their support, in my opinion, the idea of an extention is nothing but a pipe dream...

If they extend this thing again, I am furloughing myself and going to law school, becuase these bankruptcy judges don't do a damn thing, all they do is extend the case over and over again. I mean, what has this guy, or NWA's bankruptcy judge actually had to do?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back