Mesaba D Day

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Soverytired...

You might be right, and many XJ employees have clearly stated that if XJ management is so absurdly incompetent as to not be able to succeed with the currently already very low labor rates they have, they should not be in business and we would all be better off in the long run somewhere else. Our current contracts are very reasonable if not already too low for a decent QOL. It is up to our management to do their jobs, and manage instead of just being a bunch of stupid jerks. Sink or swim.

Thanks again AdamKooper!

I had some point to make and I'm sure it would have been earth shattering... But then I saw your avatar and now I have no idea what I wanted to say but suddenly I want to check out some "other" websites.

d'Angelo,

You have no foundation in airline history. Eastern & Continental? 1990's? Think and read before you open your write. Practice what you preach and go to work at a non-union company. Benidict Arnold

You make me sick!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hanger 10 said:
d'Angelo,

You have no foundation in airline history. Eastern & Continental? 1990's? Think and read before you open your write. Practice what you preach and go to work at a non-union company. Benidict Arnold

You make me sick!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya eastern went really well!!!!!! They all ended up in the unemployment line and no one gave a crap about their sacrifice! Their flying was quickly replaced once they liquidated! I will not quit just because I dont like the union. I will instead work to get rid of forced unionism. Thats the only fair way really. Get rid of forced dues and maintenance fees. So what I am a traitor just because I can see the reality that unions have definately done some good things in the past. The problem is they are no longer needed. People still cling to the past too much and that is the main problem. Unions still act like its a regulated buisness. Sorry to say however the market sets pay rates now not hostage taking unions.

AdamKooper said:
I'm starting to think D'Angelo is just a troll trying to start stuff in every thread.

So you have to resort to name calling just because you don't like what I say. The truth is definately painful I dont argue with that

D'Angelo said:
I will not quit just because I dont like the union. I will instead work to get rid of forced unionism.

I will not quit just because they want to turn my profession into a job, I'm going to stay and fight for what I believe is right.

I applaud you for actually fighting for something. But doesn't that go against your mantra of, "If you don't like it quit"? It would seem you might be a little hypocritical:

D'Angelo said:
If you don't like the wages you have every right to leave for better destinations.

D'Angelo said:
If you don't like the results of your CBA you can always quit.

D'Angelo said:
Remember if you get enough people together you can always walk any time you want, there is no law against quitting.

Last edited:
kmox29 said:
I will not quit just because they want to turn my profession into a job, I'm going to stay and fight for what I believe is right.

I applaud you for actually fighting for something. But doesn't that go against your mantra of, "If you don't like it quit"? It would seem you might be a little hypocritical:

I did say that however I am talking about putting an end to being FORCED to do something. As far as pay goes no one FORCES anyone to do anything.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back