• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba D Day

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't know. I do think that this will be a test case and there will finally be case law on wether or not a union can strike while a company is in BK.

Great...if your right...then I gotta stop with the cheap beer and expensive hookers.

D'Angelo said:
If your living in poverty after first year then you need to learn how to budget boi!!!!

Not all of us are lucky enough to have rich spouses so we can find a job we enjoy working at slave wages. Keep in mind not all of us are pilots, but we all have a hand in what happens to each of the work groups.

xjlifer said:
Great...if your right...then I gotta stop with the cheap beer and expensive hookers.

You must not paying regional girls. If you go to DTW, you can find girls that supplement there income <J/K>

hmm..I think I know her!

These are exciting new times in the buisness. we are about to test new case law if the union doesnt stop chanting and get their A$$es to work. I mean lets be honest here why pay 2% dues if they are going to lead you to the slaughter? They need to get to work and stop their tard charge.

One request, would people stop quoting the tool as it's ********************ing up my ignore. It's easier to pretend ********************wads like him don't exist when people are not quoting him left and right.

Also d ang-a-******************** you said you like wages in the middle, this is a fight to keep wages in the middle, ass.

FlyingFerris said:
One request, would people stop quoting the tool as it's ********************ing up my ignore. It's easier to pretend ********************wads like him don't exist when people are not quoting him left and right.

Also d ang-a-******************** you said you like wages in the middle, this is a fight to keep wages in the middle, ass.

Fight to keep wages in the middle? PLease save your drama for brodway. You will be trying out for plays on brodway if you all keep blindly following your union into the shredder.

Latest resources

Back