• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba CRJ-900 F.O.'s

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
These jack*ss FO's need to get a clue. With over 1100 pilots now if they want to further their career they will have to upgrade on the Saab. Hope their skills are up to par for an NDB approach in CIU in white out conditions with a crosswind and poor braking. Good luck Mavericks. Their ego's are writing checks their body can't cash.

:uzi: SHINY JET SYNDROME:smash:

I once heard a CRgay 900 FO say he flew the "9" He didn't realize he was talking to a USA Jet DC-9 guy who proceeded to kick his ass

nothing wrong with that. I have heard many a saab pilot calling their rig the "340" and leaving it up to the lil lady to decide what it was that he was flying. You gotta do what you can when you're pulln down 20k a year livin in your parents basement.

Last edited:
DL, I made a nice thread for you guys in the cargo section, but you forgot to mention I never flew 1900s for MAG...

BUT I DID start flying the Falcon at 234 TT. Took an act of God I think to get the check airmen to sign me off. I'm not denying it.

At the company in question, maybe the first or second year, then you're better off..........dare I say it.......at MESABA.

The only thing they got going for them is their company isn't dumb enough to fly for less than a profit, MESABA and every other crappy regional seems to be.

This comes from the guy that said and I quote, "It would be cool if USA Jet got 747's!!"

then someone else replied, "It would also be cool if USA Jet got you a girlfriend!"

Don't you guys get it, you are the next pinnacle. A lot of growth, turds for FO's and then you will be spun off your name changed and then sold. I just want to say though to the guys that were around before all this started happening, you guys are a great pilot group. It sucks when you see a pilot wearing a backpack, Ipod and sunglasses in the MSP terminal and realize that you can't just blame it on pinnacle anymore, its mesaba now too.

Their -900 is nicer than your 9-10/15/30.

What looks better on a resume? Mesaba -900 time or DC-9?

There are literally thousands of CRJ captains in the industry. How are you going to stand out in a stack of resumes like "DC-9" will?

I would guess there are less than 20 people in their 20's flying a DC-9 in America and USA Jet has given the opportunity to a lot of young guys.

What looks better on a resume? Mesaba -900 time or DC-9?

There are literally thousands of CRJ captains in the industry. How are you going to stand out in a stack of resumes like "DC-9" will?

I would guess there are less than 20 people in their 20's flying a DC-9 in America and USA Jet has given the opportunity to a lot of young guys.

Relax "Brain," I'm not downing your job, I'm envious, I probably won't ever get to fly a -9, especially to some of the places you 've been in it. We're all proud of what we do, you're just as lucky as I've been for the most part! You even got to go Harvard at 35,000 feet!

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back