• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba CRJ-900 F.O.'s

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Someone needs to un-leash "the Staske". Give that guy some pickled eggs and a Budweiser and stand back. He will make any fo humble........or dead.

-Spartacus

Zip it "Mr. 75 hours of IOE on the DA-20"

DL, I made a nice thread for you guys in the cargo section, but you forgot to mention I never flew 1900s for MAG...

BUT I DID start flying the Falcon at 234 TT. Took an act of God I think to get the check airmen to sign me off. I'm not denying it.

Pretty sure his pay check on to 9-10/15/30 is a lot nicer then on the -900

At the company in question, maybe the first or second year, then you're better off..........dare I say it.......at MESABA.

The only thing they got going for them is their company isn't dumb enough to fly for less than a profit, MESABA and every other crappy regional seems to be.

Last edited:
My brother flies with these guys all the time. Their 300hr wonders who think they are gods gift to aviation. None of these guys had to go through any type of experience building to get where they are today. I don't know how many times he's had to take the airplane away from someone. It's getting ridiculous.

Ooooh, they fly a "9". Too bad their pay, in no way, compares to a real 9 pilots pay. But its all they got, so let them brag on how "cool" it is!!

Latest resources

Back