Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

kmox29

I'm open! I'm open!
Any word on the results? I though the announcement was supposed to come down today at 1pm.

Here comes the doom and gloom. Thank you george bush and all the other anti labor groups out there for putting me on poverty wages. Ding, let the bashing begin.

Did it happen?

But I though Mesaba would DIE if concessions weren't imposed by the 15th? How could management lie? How could they?

But I though Mesaba would DIE if concessions weren't imposed by the 15th? How could management lie? How could they?

Don't you just love those press conferences that announce that there is "nothing to announce".

Kmox, I'm with you on this one; Mesaba made it sooooo clear that if they didn't have 17.5-19.4% by Sunday, that they would roll up. So then I thought about that phrase, "an emergency on your part doesn't make one on my part"; So why would a judge feeled compelled to give a drop dead date at this point? Historically, they have either delayed a ruling (to allow more time for what should be used as legitimate negoitiation), or authorized the abrogation of contracts with some restriction (give 10 notice) which also would have been moot here.

Latest resources

Back