• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba cancels classes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I was also informed this afternoon about my 9/26 class being postponed till further notice. I was also told that we should get another call on friday for additional info./update.

Got a phone call today my interview on the 26th was cancelled.... I hope things turn around at mesaba for the better....

How about the guys that are currently in training? Are they gonna get the boot...CRJ, ARJ, and Saab???

Those in training are ok for now. I talked to someone there today and informed him the the next class was canceled. It was news to him.

Flying_Corporal said:
I guess the real question is do you really need 4 engines to fly an a/c of this size ???

You do if the aircraft is built in the UK. ;)

There have been several times when they HR was recieving enough resumes from internal and rec's that there was no need to post on the website. So I wouldn't turn to that as the definitive source on pilot hiring... But there are quite a few variables that will affect hiring in the next few months...

Last edited:
XJ posted the vacancy award this evening for a CRJ class starting on the 26th for 6 newhires and Oct. 3 for 6 upgrades.

CRJ training is continuing until further notice.

Latest resources

Back