Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
From 1st page of this thread:

This is NOT an early April Fool's joke.

Within the next 10 days, Mesaba Airlines will announce a deal to fly 35+ 44-seat CRJ's for Northwest Airlines. Deliveries will begin in 6-8 months.

A response:

I hope you are right, but....

What are you going to say on April 11th when Mesaba Airlines has most likely accounced nothing? Not to rain on anyone's parade, but come on. I'll make a note to check this thread 10 days from now and see what exactly Mesaba has announced.

Ok, its the 11th. 9:15am. Can't wait for the "big announcement."

In the future, maybe it's better to wait until having some legit. facts instead of posting what "your buddy who's in the union said".

Last edited:
Well, it sounds like AWAC lost it's FUnited flying. Hopefully this works out for everyone (with a few exceptions *cough*Mesa*cough*).

Maybe NWAC can finally announce XJ's A380 order. :rolleyes:

The most I'd give you guys at this point would be to get AWAC's 146's in some screwie J4J deal. At the very most....

Any new news here? Anyone think that Mesaba taking over a week to call back people from the interviews completed on the week of 4/4/05 and this thread are related. I still think they are up to something big. And I think they are taking their time to do it right!

Latest Vacancy 05-05

Well, by the latest vacancy posted today, the company is mysteriously gearing up for "something". And it states, in bold:

[font=TimesNewRoman,Bold]

The changes between the pilot numbers on Final 05-04 and the Present Staffing for 05-05 are due to new instructors and one attrition in DTW SF3 FO category.

Class Date: 02 May, 2005 for the 18 New Hires

09 May, 2005 for both Avro and Saab Classes

Class Size: 6 ARJ CA and 8 ARJ FO

14 SF3 CA and 10 SF3 FO

cheers.........

[/font]

Sorry i just get tired of all the rumors without an real backing. TEN DAYS TEN DAYS... EMBRAER 170s!!!

18 newhires is a nice jump in staffing. Goes along nicely with the 20+ new hires from last month's class. And not one of them PFT'd. Welcome aboard!!!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back