• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba-ba=?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
100 seat pay at 13% less than 50 seat pay. Sounds like NewCo has found it's new home.

Not a Penny.
I'll bring the matches. Let it burn. It'll be the only heat I can afford this winter.

I also think that every plane I get this week is going to break at an outstation. Imagine that. And the most remarkable thing is, none of the items will be deferrable.

Why is it that the news channels cover storys of criminals stealing from one household, but when NWA and its subsiderary's steal from thousands of homes every year it is not newsworthy?
Someone needs to do a story on what these executives get when we all take concessions and what these current concessions are. Im sure the flying public would love to know that the people responsible for their lives are bitter and angry because people at McDonalds make more than us!!

Just my .02 cents, good luck guys

I think we all new something like this proposal was coming. I actually thought they would be asking for more. This is no surprise to us. We all just need to cool down a little.
I agree that what they have proposed is insane. Insanity is here to stay for awhile and Mesaba management wants it that way. Let the professionals of ALPA review the proposal, but more important the financial information they have received. I am sure that we will never see all the information we have requested, and if that is the case we will not give in to their demands.
This is my 4th airline and I speak from experience. Don't carry this anger into the flight deck. Buckle up and hang on..... there will be many more rumors and scare tactics. Listen to the facts. Don't listen to what they say... watch what they do.:laugh:

FOs complaining about taking a pay cut?? Well, I'd be willing to be there're a bunch of your Embry Riddle contemporaries out there that would be happy to take your place for a Walmart door-greeter wage.

OK, they have made their first move...no problem. Frankie Says RELAX.

Next we hike up ALPA's skirt to see if this B*t^H has balls.

Do not disappoint.

Hey Joe, I agree and say let alpa tell them to shove it. I believe our MEC will do just that they seem to know where our group sets on this, and they did a good job on the crj bartering. What I'm saying is that I will walk away from this job before I accept any concessions, bargained or imposed.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back