• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba adjusting -900 and SF34 vacancies

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow, did this thread ever go downhill fast. Bottom line-who knows whose gonna get what. Pinnacle also sharply increased staffing recently (or so I hear).

Wah Wah Wah... Mesaba pilots might get a paid a few dollars less (post bankcruptcy) but their work rules and contract is not peace of sh*** like Mesa's. So do us all a favor a blow us.

Yawn!

Yep, it's funny how everyone bashes Mesa now that everyone has a job somewhere else...but if you didn't have your job, you'd be standing in line to beg for an interview with Mesa...they had 40 applicants showed up for interview recently...quite a few of them were furloughs from majors...yep, they came...so you'd be there even before them....

get off your high horse...you're nothing!

Iheard that XJ is getting NWA's 787's, becuase their workforce is priced right. The spikey hair FO's will call it "flying the 7" and wear their epaulet's upside down.

Standard opinion by someone turned down after the interview or fired after 'hire'.

Hey MM, how about another movie quote or two!!

Hulk, - "the personal rancor reflected in that remark, I don't intend to dignify with comment. But, I would like to address your general attitude of hopeless negativism."

and, "Say, any of you boys 'smithies?' Or, if not smithies per se, are you otherwise trained in the metallurgic arts before straitened circumstances forced you into a life of aimless wanderin?"

MM

Well ain't this place a geographical oddity?

Gosh I miss the crewroom. . . with the flooding and the mold and the hey hey hey. Glavin.

Yawn!

Yep, it's funny how everyone bashes Mesa now that everyone has a job somewhere else...but if you didn't have your job, you'd be standing in line to beg for an interview with Mesa...they had 40 applicants showed up for interview recently...quite a few of them were furloughs from majors...yep, they came...so you'd be there even before them....

get off your high horse...you're nothing!

Literally, I would eat glass before I would EVER go interview at Mesa! Not everyone is so desperate like you were, that they would lower themselves to the level of working for JO. Most people, not all, have some standard that they draw the line at and for most... that line is Mesa.

MESA SUCKS !!!

Latest resources

Back