• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba adjusting -900 and SF34 vacancies

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Can you take your work rules to the bank?

I'm not trying to be rude dude but that has got to be one of the dumbest questions I have have seen asked here. Are you serious? Just trying to be funny? Or do you really mean it? Please tell me it isn't the third choice.:(

I know for a fact, the company is to have ready reserve when they have the ability to do so. When they are short crews, gues what? No ready reserve. SO when you see in the MSP crew room all the chairs filled with ready reserve, that means three crews on ready reserve. So we must be slightly over staffed-For what? I hear there will be a similar announcement as there was last week about new airplanes. Rumor has it it will be tomorrow, or some other friday in the future.

And based on todays bid packages, there will be a LOT more ready reserves.... hope all the FO's that jumped from the Saab to the 900 because they weren't flying enough on the Saab enjoy all that flying they jumped to get.
(yes sarcasm in that last statement)

I just opened my eyes when I looked at what the netjet pilots are making! Oh my god! I did not think the difference was that much! We should all think twice about our careers-airlines is where the money and stability used to be, now its at the places catering to the ever growing segment of the population-the super rich.

I just opened my eyes when I looked at what the netjet pilots are making! Oh my god! I did not think the difference was that much! We should all think twice about our careers-airlines is where the money and stability used to be, now its at the places catering to the ever growing segment of the population-the super rich.

LOL. Well Net Jets is the Fedex of Fractionals now. They get thousands of apps and to get an interview now a days is pretty tough unless you know someone. Times have changed. I had an interview with them 2 years ago, and I decided to pursue something else. I kinda dropped the ball on that one. Oh well.

Latest resources

Back