• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesaba "9" Drivers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ha! Pretty sure the 300 hr wonders would crap themselves if it really was "the 9". 9 replacement, yes, unfortunately. Calling it "the 9" is just offensive, in my opinion.

I'm glad they call it "the 9." The more it offends people the more awareness it raises to the evils of outsourcing. "The 9" needs to be brought in house by any means necessary.

more importantly..................WHOOOOOO CARESSSSSS!!!!...get a life...we have so much more important crap on the table to deal with right now then stupid stuff like this....we may not have jobs in a year....but some stupid new FO from UND that never wore shoulder boards before put them on backwards....HELLOOOO MCFLY!!!!!!

more importantly..................WHOOOOOO CARESSSSSS!!!!...get a life...we have so much more important crap on the table to deal with right now then stupid stuff like this...

With all the serious stuff that we worry about (and most people do nothing about) I thought this was fairly entertaining! :beer:

I was told that some of the CRJ900 pilots wear their shoulder boards backwards, wide end in, so people know that they are 900 pilots, and don't confuse them with the saabs.

Childish. What's funny about the whole thing, is even though they're flying a CRJ900, it's still just a barbie jet.

With all the serious stuff that we worry about (and most people do nothing about) I thought this was fairly entertaining! :beer:

EXACTLY!! This board is so full of doom and gloom as of late that goofy crap like this is nice to read! After all, who can stand another thread of DL v NW and the incessant bickering??

My RJ is better than your RJ. Why do I even read this crap anymore.

Its similar to being proud you're the tallest midget in the room.

My RJ is better than your RJ. Why do I even read this crap anymore.

Its similar to being proud you're the tallest midget in the room.

You have to stand tall and proud, even if it's only at 4 feet. Why do you post that you question why you read this? That is even lamer than arguing over RJ's to begin with. Try having a sense of humor, something people used to use on this board.

i have seen many new hires throughout the airport with terrible uniform ettiquette, including, but not limited to, backwards eppaulets, upside down eppaulets, wrinkled pants (really wrinkled) collar popped on their blazer, brown belt with black uniform, 3 day whiskers, wrinkled shirts (really wrinkled)

eh, just makes us all look dumb when one screws it up

Latest resources

Back