• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa to furlough approximately 150

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good glad to hear that. I dont feel sorry for any of them. Mesa pilots continually lower the bar while everyone else attempts to raise it.

oh yeah almost forgot MESA SUCKS

Good glad to hear that. I dont feel sorry for any of them. Mesa pilots continually lower the bar while everyone else attempts to raise it.

Well one day when it is you and, oh it will be, you see will what an intelligent observation you made today. How can you be so unprofessional?

What a tool.

I seriously hope you too stare down the furlough barrel someday soon...

Until then I hope you get hit by a bus

And no, I don't work for Mesa

Someday when you grow up, have a family and a job that doesn't involve asking customers if they'd like that super-sized, you might have a little more compassion.

The only thing to say to an ignorant twat like you is ... ah never mind ... you're not even worth it.

Latest resources

Back