• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa to furlough approximately 150

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Good glad to hear that. I dont feel sorry for any of them. Mesa pilots continually lower the bar while everyone else attempts to raise it.

oh yeah almost forgot MESA SUCKS
hey listen ass**pe I am loosing my job from a regional and its not mesa, it is still the same deal. I will not wish being furloughed on you but I do wish the bus in your future. You are the reason why our industry sucks.

Yes, and I remember sitting in gas lines. I remember the 'sweater' line. I remember my parents explaining the school week going to 4 days from 5.

Any other questions junior?

Hey look a Mesa thread got derailed! Weird!

My best to anyone going under any furlough anywhere.

I hope not.

We had a bad enough ride with jimmy carter the first time.

Funny, I'm already experiencing the Jimmy Carter years. I sat in a gas line in Atlanta today for 20 minutes after driving around for a half hour looking for a station that even has gas at all. Of the few stations that have gas, many are rationing it at 6 gallons per person. We've been experiencing a gas shortage down south for the past week now. I'm betting that Dubya isn't even aware of it, much less cares.

And how 'bout the rest of the economy? Unemployment has skyrocketed to over 6%. It was 4% under Clinton. The average household income has dropped by $1,000 per year during the Bush administration. It went up under Clinton. Banks are collapsing left and right, and we're bailing out insurance giants. We're about to spend $700 billion to save ourselves from the housing collapse.

So, tell me again who's ushering in the Carter years all over again?

Funny, I'm already experiencing the Jimmy Carter years. I sat in a gas line in Atlanta today for 20 minutes after driving around for a half hour looking for a station that even has gas at all. Of the few stations that have gas, many are rationing it at 6 gallons per person. We've been experiencing a gas shortage down south for the past week now. I'm betting that Dubya isn't even aware of it, much less cares.

And how 'bout the rest of the economy? Unemployment has skyrocketed to over 6%. It was 4% under Clinton. The average household income has dropped by $1,000 per year during the Bush administration. It went up under Clinton. Banks are collapsing left and right, and we're bailing out insurance giants. We're about to spend $700 billion to save ourselves from the housing collapse.

So, tell me again who's ushering in the Carter years all over again?

I did not read more than a few words of your post because I you are so hung up on W that you can't think into the future.

And when did I say W was a conservative?!

Oh yeah... Are you aware that W isn't running this time?

I wish you coo-coo crazy liberals hadn't hijacked the dems.

Whatever, go away thinking you're right and I'll do the same.

Last edited:
Just don't forget who has control over the House and Senate. They make the laws, the President doesn't.

Latest resources

Back