• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa to furlough 250

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
On a side note, are you poor bastards still carrying plywood boards with you on your trips so you can turn row six into your very own business-class-style lie flat bed??
I wanted to bash my head through a plate glass window when I heard about that!!

Do you want one?..I'm sure the furloughed Mesa guys will sell you theirs....HMMMM... there is a thought, start a business selling lie flat plywood boards that fit the ERJ & CRJ

Ive never seen a board on the ERJ in five yrs.

I never saw one when i flew it either, but apparently other regionals have so it must be true just like all the other crap on this forum is.Flightinfo should change the name to FlightRumors

No, after years of shooting off his mouth about how we were going to get an "Industry leading contract" at Mesa our Greek hero quit as a captain rep. He saw what was going to happen with the contract and he was afraid he would lose face.
So far I have not been impressed with my leadership to say the least.

I thought he was the best chance mesa pilots had.

Which airline he works for now.

I thought he was the best chance mesa pilots had.

Which airline he works for now.

Best Chance? not in my opinion, but at the same time I will fully admit that I have no love loss toward the Greek. His not so subtle attempts at character assassination of my friends did not go well with me.

Ah hell... It's all water under the bridge now. Now we can all share a whisky and relax on the deck chairs of this particular Titanic. Lastly, no... like me The Greek still works for Mesa, no one else is crazy enough to hire either one of us yet.

Best Chance? not in my opinion, but at the same time I will fully admit that I have no love loss toward the Greek. His not so subtle attempts at character assassination of my friends did not go well with me.

Ah hell... It's all water under the bridge now. Now we can all share a whisky and relax on the deck chairs of this particular Titanic. Lastly, no... like me The Greek still works for Mesa, no one else is crazy enough to hire either one of us yet.

Who is the greek?

I understand. Are you one of the AH supporters? If so, now I know why you don't like the greek.

I met him at ALPA National and I truly thought he was the best chance for the Mesa pilots.

Cheers and good luck

Latest resources

Back