• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa to furlough 100 more pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
how about i go and get a few of my fellow former aloha pilots and we'll wish those 100 the best of luck....and ALPA? what? in this together......hmmmmm.....still trying to process that....this is more of a case of mesa guys finally getting whats coming to them.....zero sympathy.....

And you efing guys wonder why?....why cant we come together...why don't we get a national list....why...why...why?????....zero sympathy..dito!

Your right it is not cool. It is not cool to bash Mesa pilots either.

Woah, woah, woah, woah, woah, woah,WOAH.

It is Arthur Fonzarelli cool to bash Mesa pilots pal.

You want to know why? Do you really want to know why? Ok, i'll tell you why.

Mesa sucks.

W

I don't have anything against any Mesa pilot. I say "if you got in, got your time, and got out, good on ya."

On the other hand, I can't feel sorry you guys either. If I could use an analogy. It like comparing a home owner to a real estate speculator.

The home owner might have bought a house intending to live there and raise a family. Then loses the house because of a lay off, medical bills, or some other unforeseen circumstance.

The real estate speculator is buying and selling properties trying to make some money off of fast appreciation and maybe artificial increases in price.

If you're at Mesa now, you went there at a time when there were other options available. Please, if you work at mesa, don't come on here crying about getting furloughed. You are not going to get any sympathy from me. I wish you no harm, but you are the one who put yourself where you are. You were ready to accept the benefits of the quick upgrade and off to a brighter future. Now, you should accept the downside as well.

And dooork, you are an a$$hole.

It's amazing how quickly this thread has turned into a bash fest. If it was Skywest or RAH it would have been 5 pages of condolences. I doubt we've seen the bottom as far as furloughs this year, the airlines always lag behind the economy. I'm surprise Mesa has lasted this long with no significant furloughs and downgrades like the rest of the industry. Shows that anyone is vulnerable.
Yeah messa suks, but I hope you don't pass your case of anal herpes around the bath house though!
PBR

Sleeping in the back of the aircraft while it is flying is different than sleeping in the back while it is parked at the airport in the middle of the night because Mesa is too cheap to provide them with a hotel.
But sleeping in the front is a whole different ball game!
GO MESSA!
PBR

Do you really think Mesa Pilots had anything to do with Aloha going under? Most of the pilots in that I know that flew GO airplanes burned as much gass and cash as possible.
And slept in the front too, that will show J.O.!
PBR

Latest resources

Back