• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa to furlough 100 more pilots

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Crews sleeping on aircraft is disgraceful to our profession. These pilots should know better than to take a job there. I feel no sympathy for Mesa pilots losing their jobs. There are pilots out there that I do feel sorry for that are victim of circumstance, but junior Mesa pilots are not them. I hope Mesa goes out of business. It will not benefit me personally, but I am still cheering for their demise.

And I hope you die in a horrible accident.........F.Y.

Good luck guys. The d-bags who bash will have what is coming to them. Regardless of how everyone feels about you guys, we are all in this together. ALPA remember?

how about i go and get a few of my fellow former aloha pilots and we'll wish those 100 the best of luck....and ALPA? what? in this together......hmmmmm.....still trying to process that....this is more of a case of mesa guys finally getting whats coming to them.....zero sympathy.....

Crews sleeping on aircraft is disgraceful to our profession. These pilots should know better than to take a job there. I feel no sympathy for Mesa pilots losing their jobs. There are pilots out there that I do feel sorry for that are victim of circumstance, but junior Mesa pilots are not them. I hope Mesa goes out of business. It will not benefit me personally, but I am still cheering for their demise.

I sleep in the back of an airplane almost every flight. They are just getting ready for Long Haul. Mesa has a great group of pilots at least the 400 that voted NO.

how about i go and get a few of my fellow former aloha pilots and we'll wish those 100 the best of luck....and ALPA? what? in this together......hmmmmm.....still trying to process that....this is more of a case of mesa guys finally getting whats coming to them.....zero sympathy.....

Do you really think Mesa Pilots had anything to do with Aloha going under? Most of the pilots in that I know that flew GO airplanes burned as much gass and cash as possible.

I sleep in the back of an airplane almost every flight. They are just getting ready for Long Haul. Mesa has a great group of pilots at least the 400 that voted NO.

Sleeping in the back of the aircraft while it is flying is different than sleeping in the back while it is parked at the airport in the middle of the night because Mesa is too cheap to provide them with a hotel.

[SIZE=-1] VERB: [/SIZE]
[FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]loosed[/SIZE][/FONT] , [FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]loos·ing[/SIZE][/FONT] , [FONT=arial,sans-serif][SIZE=-1]loos·es[/SIZE][/FONT]
[SIZE=-1]VERB: [/SIZE]
[SIZE=-1]tr. [/SIZE]
  1. To let loose; release: loosed the dogs.
  2. To make loose; undo: loosed his belt.
  3. To cast loose; detach: hikers loosing their packs at camp.
  4. To let fly; discharge: loosed an arrow.
  5. To release pressure or obligation from; absolve: loosed her from the responsibility.
  6. To make less strict; relax: a leader's strong authority that was loosed by easy times.

Holy mother Mary of duct tape. Are you seriously trying to defend your use of the word "loosing" in the context of your sentence?

I've seen some Mesa (sucks) flying, and it's not that tight.

Here brainchild, let me help.

If Mesa (sucks) was to lose their flying you would have asked "Losing some flying?".

If Mesa (sucks) were to have failed 5th grade English they would be "loosing" some flying.

Please contact your G.E.D. provider for a full refund.

W

Latest resources

Back