• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa TA passes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes and your cheap and pathetic ways make it harder for the other 7 carriers to negotiate because all you care about is yourselves. You guys suck

Just how would that affect the other 7 carriers and their negotiations for a new contract?...Maybe in 21 months from now the Mesa pilots will throw you a breakfast bag that they negotiate in their next contract.

Better than 70% like last time,doesn't sound like a landslide victory to me.When will this new TA be implemented? ...21 months from now?....Hey Broke, calm down just a little bit before you spontaneously combust .

The NC is discussing that with the company now....

i feel sick to my stomach. i voted NO.
i'm angry at alpa national for letting this even go out to vote, buy i'm more angry at our pilot group who thought this was a good contract.
where was everybody else in this vote?

sl

I could not agree more. I voted no and can tell you that MESA SUCKS!! To the 418. Thanks alot for nothing but lowering the bar again. You think you did a great thing only for yourself and for nobody else.

The NC is discussing that with the company now....

PDUB

I hope you don't miss your family reunion this year with the PBS tied to your B & B. I bet you will be the first one out the door when the other regionals start hiring again..........

Our raise in pay came from the soft money. IE Block or better, line guarantee,and other work rules . We managed to get some blood out of a turnip. With mesa only having close to 30million and in a downward spiral, we made dome descent improvements in the form of "soft" pay and QOL... We go back to the table in 21 months along with 7 other ALPA carriers. At that time if we are still around... We can go for the "gold". Rome was not built in a day. Us coming from 36 percent below industry average to industry leading in one swing is unrealistic.

Don't you have a family reunion to go to? Go away and build your own Rome

Some of those pilots were not in good standing because they refused to pay the merger fund

Your wrong! 200 eligible voters decided not to vote. This shows the solidarity of this pilot group. Furthermore, it shows that MAG pilots are not ready for a slug fest with the company.

I could not agree more. I voted no and can tell you that MESA SUCKS!! To the 418. Thanks alot for nothing but lowering the bar again. You think you did a great thing only for yourself and for nobody else.

Did you get hired at Mesa after the contract (prior to this TA) was signed?, if so then STFU because you essentially voted "YES" for that one, If Mesa sucks so bad then why don't you leave and go to one of the other regionals with an "industry leading "contract ?

Latest resources

Back