Mesa TA passes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
All you stupid A-Holes spout the same crap. You must be ex ACA
EVEN THE ACA PILOTS HAD MORE CLASS THAN MESA MGMT WILL EVER HAVE.....
Oh, to answer your question about how many planes are flying our of Orlando now, hmm I honestly don't know since Mesa took Delta to court to get the flying back. Just another nail in Mesa.. GOING DOWN....

:laugh:
:smash:

Well lets talk pay rates...

Compare our 900 CA rates to SKW 900 CA pay rates... Mesas and SKW rates are neck and neck up o about a 10 year CA.

Now do the same for Comair. Compare their 700 rates to Mesas 700 rates. 1$ difference. Comair doesn't have 100% cancellation pay

Air whiskey only has CRJ200s no 900 CA pay rates...We know how profitable those -200s are....:rolleyes:

Compare Mesas CA 900 rates to Mesabas(Dointime)... our 900 pays more.

Compare our 900 CA rates to Pinnacles...Neck n' neck...

70 seat and 90 seat aircraft are hear to stay. 50 seaters are on their way out(Sad to say). Why waste capital on equipment that will be phases out?

What I'm getting at is our CA pay rates for equipment that matter are indeed industry standard. The 50 market is going down the tubes. I fly a 50 seater but I understand times are changing. No,we did get the pay rates needed for FOs off the bat.No, But that gives us something to shoot for in 21 months. We made significant gains in this TA. Block or better(on top of line Guarantee), 100% cancellation pay, SAP(schedule adjustment period), PBS w/ ALPA input, industry leading hold back pay, and hard language from the "Harris Award". For anyone to say we lowered the bar is complete ignorance....Ignorance
Learn how bad your contract is before commenting on others, OH has 100% cx pay.

Latest resources

Back