• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa TA passes

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yeah, it might be akin to putting toothpaste back into the tube but I'm not willing to just sit in the train or jump off of it while it continues towards the wreck.

Its starts by changing pilots mentality against some personal sacrifice for the better good going forward.

So you want other people to fall on their swords for the greater good....Why didn't you folks at XJT do that? Why didn't you guys vote the concessions down? Easy to tell other people to fall on their swords.....If you are going to "talk the talk"...you gota "walk the walk".....

So you want other people to fall on their swords for the greater good....Why didn't you folks at XJT do that? Why didn't you guys vote the concessions down? Easy to tell other people to fall on their swords.....If you are going to "talk the talk"...you gota "walk the walk".....

I'm talking about a national seniority list or at least seniority migration mechanisms. Some at XJT and all other fee for departure carriers are indeed working on these things, talking the talk, and walking the walk on these ideas. I'm not telling people anything other than that. Once we have these things, then we can talk about voting down every single concession or TA. Until then, like you said, every single airline pilot group and pilots as individuals will vote for whats best for them now and best for them now only. And I don't blame them for that because sometimes there isn't much of a choice.

This is a man made problem that can be fixed by man if enough people are forward looking enough to be open minded on these ideas. It doesn't help to put down others or only complain about this problem we all know exists or say that its too late. Its time to act and it takes people like you and me to do it, so lets do it already and stop arguing about things that are irrelevant especially since we agree that there is a problem.

Last edited:
I am so glad I got out of that sh*t hole place. Good luck to my friends that have to deal with that POS contract. Yes they sent it to me, it's a POS contract. They were pissed at first for those who voted yes, but then realized they would probably be out of business by next summer. So who really cares!

Look at the language in the contract, it's mesa bs.

captain007 good to see you are LAMA! I have a couple friends over at QS; they got on not too long ago with no PIC turbine. Times have changed.

captain007 good to see you are LAMA! I have a couple friends over at QS; they got on not too long ago with no PIC turbine. Times have changed.

Wasn't the case for me.

Hopefully we will be back to hiring soon. I have 4 real good buddies I need to get over here. Good luck!

Define how they stab you in the back!

By agreeing to a crappy contract they give Mesa the ability to underbid all the other regionals and force them out of business. Like the hostile takeover attempt of ACA. The standard way contracts are done is to leap frog over each other, or to at least get industry standard pay, which raises the bar for the entire industry. Mesa has actually negotiated backwards.

By agreeing to a crappy contract they give Mesa the ability to underbid all the other regionals and force them out of business. Like the hostile takeover attempt of ACA. The standard way contracts are done is to leap frog over each other, or to at least get industry standard pay, which raises the bar for the entire industry. Mesa has actually negotiated backwards.

All you stupid A-Holes spout the same crap. You must be ex ACA

It's apparent to me now that there's really only one solution for Mesa...

...we have to kill it.

MESA Close 12/12: $0.31

Delisting is inevitable. Bankruptcy to follow. Enjoy your contract.. while you have it.

It's apparent to me now that there's really only one solution for Mesa...

...we have to kill it.

MESA Close 12/12: $0.31

Delisting is inevitable. Bankruptcy to follow. Enjoy your contract.. while you have it.

This is a recording..BEEEEPPP.

Latest resources

Back