• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

MESA strikes again- Jet blast injuries at ORD

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
hey United!!! How's That Whole "let's Replace Awac With Cheaper Feed" Thing Working Out?

ha Ha Ha!!!

S!

I hear ya.....same thing in CLE a few months back.....some tool with similar Oakleys but this idiot was wearing them on the back of his head......

Form and function, my friend. Although I prefer traditional looking shades with a pilot uniform, there are benefits of glasses on the back of your head:
1. no crumbs inside the lens from food
2. glasses won't fall out of your pocket and be scratched
3. pleases your elder pilots because you aren't wearing them indoors
4. if your hat's required and you wear it where to put the shades?
5. can't mess up the frosted gel action dude (just kidding on this one)

Word is United will drop them plane by plane soon and will only have a few left in DCA.

Delta is also going to drop them and their 36 pos erjs they have.

US Air HATES them

Its finally starting. Mesa will finally start shrinking because they offer such a bad product with unsafe pilots.

You'd think the F/O's would say something, but I guess 500 hours, a backpack and an ipod don't help.

I've said it once and I'll say it again. You should have to get your CFII to get your ATP and you should have to have 1500 to fly part 121. It would make everything so much better.

I use to fly Rj's for ACA and was based @ ORD. According to the artical they were pulling into F2 if I remember correctly. There is some tight turns there to get into parking and because of that our ops specs required that we have both engines running because of that.
We never had to use excessive power to get in.

Word is United will drop them plane by plane soon and will only have a few left in DCA.

Delta is also going to drop them and their 36 pos erjs they have.

US Air HATES them

Its finally starting. Mesa will finally start shrinking because they offer such a bad product with unsafe pilots.

Source? Or, do all 3 of these airlines come to you for counsel?

Latest resources

Back