• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

MESA strikes again- Jet blast injuries at ORD

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
usually if you keep the nosewheel straight, add power then turn it requires very little thrust( even if single engine )..

Mesa blew out the windows on the UAX jetbridge in LAN the other day. This morning they showed us the damage, it was pretty severe. If someone had been standing in it they could have easily been seriously injured. Then upon arrival at ORD this morning had the whole other ruckus at the bottom of the F alley with their jetblast. This is ridiculous.

Yeah, that comment is getting pretty tired. I'm sure we can look forward to a no hat/frosted hair/Oakley comment soon as well.

Yeah thats true, I dont frost my hair, Oakleys look stupid on me, (Unless I'm going for the John Daly golfer look), and well my hat, I wear it.

I always wondered if the real "old-timers" complained about when cellphones were made available to everybody. "Do you see that punk on that walkie-talkie" (in regards to size of original mobiles), He is bringing down the industry.

Now everybody talks on them.

I'm sure we can look forward to a no hat/frosted hair/Oakley comment soon as well.

I've seen first hand the no hat/spiked hair/gay Oakleys with the orange lenses hanging from uniform coat pocket only a few days ago. It was a string bean looking dude who worked for- guess who- Freedom.

......I gotta agree....if they would have enough common sense to realize they arent flying a Seneca anymore and flying ACUTAL people around. They are really a bunch of inexperienced pilots and it shows......I would never get on one of their planes and will tell anyone in ear shot to do the same.

to call it an airshow is an insult to skilled pilots who work airshows......its more like a circus with kids who just got their license and are giddy they are in a jet.....( glosssy eyed kid with his sunglasses on his forehead dreaming how one day he will fly that 777 in front of him after he destroys that company too)

;-) I feel for the people that got hurt but am happy that there are 2 less Mesa morons out there to hurt anyone else.

I've seen first hand the no hat/spiked hair/gay Oakleys with the orange lenses hanging from uniform coat pocket only a few days ago. It was a string bean looking dude who worked for- guess who- Freedom.

I hear ya.....same thing in CLE a few months back.....some tool with similar Oakleys but this idiot was wearing them on the back of his head......i seriously think age 60 isnt the problem......we need a 'Age 28 Rule' on the other side of the spectrum

This usually took about 65% N1 from what is sounded like.[/quote]

from what 65% N1 sounded like? How about if I make you swallow your teeth you GEEK.

Latest resources

Back