Mesa recognized as best regional. Wins "Triple Crown" again

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Shiniest turd is still a turd

That's okay... This turd has been providing me a nearly 6 fig salary for many years. It provides a life. Which is more than I can say for my friends hired at UAL 12 years ago. Find what works and roll with it... The legacys are great, assuming your a 25 year 777 captain

When you begin working at Mesa, how long does it take to get used to everyone hating you?

Just curious

When you begin working at Mesa, how long does it take to get used to everyone hating you?

Just curious

Don't worry. The thick skin develops concurrently with the ability to justify the reason for working there.

ALMOST
six figures....now that's something to be proud of after "MANY" years at MESA.

You are an AIRLINE pilot. You are worth more than that. You and your type will NEVER get it. You settling for "it's not too bad... better than my friends at a mainline carrier" is what has been ruining this industry for years.

Consider one of the reasons your "buddies" at UAL aren't doing so well is because of people settling for substandard pay and treatment while undercutting mainline jobs. But its OK because "its not too bad"

Dont be too proud of yourself

Let's have a lil fun and compare:

Mesa Airlines currently operates 77 aircraft with over 395 daily system departures to 87 cities, 33 states, Mexico and the District of Columbia.

SkyWest Inc.
- approximately 3,990 daily departures and a fleet of approximately 722 regional aircraft.

Yea sure is easy to pad the stats and declare to be the best with ONLY 77 aircraft. How many aircraft is Mesa losing in the next year from the fleet? Everyone knows it's only a matter of time before SkyWest Inc grows in PHX, and rumored to start usairways flying in clt. Plus that 900 contract had no guarantees to be renewed. Besides comparing Mesa to any big regionals that have core ops in the busiest hubs and still declare Mesa the "best" is laughable. Can u take your "best" ratings and get more flying and better wages from Orstein? Yea right.

That's okay... This turd has been providing me a nearly 6 fig salary for many years. It provides a life. Which is more than I can say for my friends hired at UAL 12 years ago. Find what works and roll with it... The legacys are great, assuming your a 25 year 777 captain

The reason your buddies at majors don't have jobs primarily is because they have been undercut by other pilot groups settling for substandard careers in order to advance on the backs of the successful ones before them. Scope used to keep this in check, but now self worth is the only thing stopping you from flying former mainline airplanes for ********************ty pay.

I worked for a company that made Mesa look like Southwest. It was by far the best pilot group I have been a part of. There is a camaraderie in situations like that that you just can't get elsewhere. It's something the misdirected individuals who dislike the pilots at Mesa instead of the mgt will never understand.

The reason your buddies at majors don't have jobs primarily is because they have been undercut by other pilot groups settling for substandard careers in order to advance on the backs of the successful ones before them. Scope used to keep this in check, but now self worth is the only thing stopping you from flying former mainline airplanes for ********************ty pay.

which begs the question, WTF did the majors let go of scope then, geez get a clue willya

You want a cookie for being the best lowest bidder? It's the regionals.
You want a cookie for being JoJo the dogfaced boy, who pretends he/it knows which way is north? You have a long hard path until you are worthy of being employed at Mesa, if ever....

Woohoo,
Gold medal at the Special Olympics!

Doesn't Mesa STILL call in their times?

Latest resources

Back