• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa pilots don't want a pay raise!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow! I'm a 29 year B190 captain at eagle. your not much of a long term thinker are you? So how is the retirement package at Eagle?

hanksters voice on

i've had it up to my second chin with youse guys typing on the internet. git back to work and fly that airplane or i'll get the trackers to git you some moah work!

hanksters voice off

i do believe our 401k isn't too bad. the match is similar to corporate 401k plans. count on no one to provide your retirement. if you do not believe me, ask the guys at delta, northwest, usairways, twa, or united.

Wow! I'm a 29 year B190 captain at eagle. your not much of a long term thinker are you? So how is the retirement package at Eagle?
Um, yeah, Eagle does not have any B190's. And our 401K, and benefits are some of the best around.

Um, yeah, Eagle does not have any B190's. And our 401K, and benefits are some of the best around.

you should be so honored to have flown the b1900d siucavflight.

1900 - half the pay, twice the work!

you should be so honored to have flown the b1900d siucavflight.

1900 - half the pay, twice the work!
I have not flown the 1900, I am not sure what you are talking about. The only props we have at Eagle are the ATR and the SF3, there are not any 1900s at Eagle, and we have not had them for a while.

The scales are tipping toward all pilot groups for once. I, for one, am cautiously optimistic.

100% guarantee
block or better
10 days off on reserve 11 for line holders (28 day bid period)
$1.70/hr perdiem
$25/hr for all 1st year FO's regardless of equipment
15% pay raise across the rest of the board.
Trip and duty rigs would be icing on the cake.

You forgot to add company supplied plywood boards to the list :D

I have not flown the 1900, I am not sure what you are talking about. The only props we have at Eagle are the ATR and the SF3, there are not any 1900s at Eagle, and we have not had them for a while.

i am saying you should have flown it. it would have made you a better pilot. your tone seems to be it is beneath you.

i know what we have at eagle, thank you very little.

Mainline isn't what it used to be either. If given the chance id rather have bigger planes here at skywest. Much easier than having to interview and start over at a major. Also more profitable in the long run at todays pay rates.

Yep so you could fly an Airbus or 737 for 50 seat rates also. Sounds like a sweet deal.

i am saying you should have flown it. it would have made you a better pilot. your tone seems to be it is beneath you.

i know what we have at eagle, thank you very little.
I spent over 800 hours on the 1900 at Skyway, never thought that it was beneath me.

Yep so you could fly an Airbus or 737 for 50 seat rates also. Sounds like a sweet deal.

Never said that. There is already a seperate payscale for that size of aircraft. Besides mainline would have to give up the scope for us to fly that size aircraft.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back