MESA on 60 day notice?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Machdog1

I heard that United has put MESA on a 60 day notice because of there poor performance on United Express. Can anyone confirm?

Deja Vu all over again!

Fool me twice...........

I doubt it. These rumors are a dime a dozen. Can anyone post some stats or something to give SOME credibility.

Who would replace Mesa on the prop routes out of DEN? The poor performance issue doesn't surprise me. However, at this point, UAL doesn't have many choices given its bankrupt position... Can you imagine how JO would feel if USAirways tanked and UAL legally dissolved its contract with Mesa due to poor performance? I think JO would have a stroke...........

I was forwarded a United memo (as was our entire pilot group) saying that United is in serious talks with and having serious concerns about Mesa's poor performance out of IAD. I am not posting it because I don't think that is appropriate but nowhere in the memo does it say anything about 60 day notice.

FUEL to the FIRE...BABY

Theres a rumor running around here in IAD that Air Willy is going to reposition some assets back to DEN. Rumor has it there are going to be like 70 departures a day in a couple of months. No idea how many of those are Rj's/146's.

.... stoken the flames baby...

Can you imagine how JO would feel if USAirways tanked and UAL legally dissolved its contract with Mesa due to poor performance? I think JO would have a stroke...........[/QUOTE said:
...that would just break my heart.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back