• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa may file bankruptcy protection

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Actually I just lost my job because of Mesa. How can a company pay a pilot a descent salary when Mesa undercuts with their cheap JO dicksucking pilots? You cant answer that so dont even try!

Um, yeah, exactly who did you work for and exactly how did MAG directly cause you to lose your job?

Um, yeah, exactly who did you work for and exactly how did MAG directly cause you to lose your job?

Ah, how quickly you forget. My guess is he MAY have worked for Aloha. In which case MAG management (not pilots) would have had a major hand in his job loss.

Ah, how quickly you forget. My guess is he MAY have worked for Aloha.

Thats a pretty good guess. And I'd pretty frigg'n pissed too.

I don't want to wish ill on any of my fellow pilots, but one of the reasons many people rail so hard not only on JO but the MAG pilot group is that they are, more than most other regional pilot groups, enablers. When you agree to work at a company that offers below average compensation and miserable work rules you subsidize JO and his operation, allowing him continue to underbid and take business from other airlines, who's pilot groups have spent years fighting for their work rules and compensation packages.

I don't want to wish ill on any of my fellow pilots, but one of the reasons many people rail so hard not only on JO but the MAG pilot group is that they are, more than most other regional pilot groups, enablers. When you agree to work at a company that offers below average compensation and miserable work rules you subsidize JO and his operation, allowing him continue to underbid and take business from other airlines, who's pilot groups have spent years fighting for their work rules and compensation packages.

Agreed, but hope you don't think I worked at Mesa. I never did! If I were an Aloha pilot I'd be pissed too.

Ah, how quickly you forget. My guess is he MAY have worked for Aloha. In which case MAG management (not pilots) would have had a major hand in his job loss.

I suppose this could be accurate, however we would need to verify he did work at AQ when the hammer feel.

EXACTLY!

Actually I just lost my job because of Mesa. How can a company pay a pilot a descent salary when Mesa undercuts with their cheap JO dicksucking pilots? You cant answer that so dont even try![/quote
Should't you be looking for a job instead of spending your time on FI? its called capitalism, get over it.

Actually I just lost my job because of Mesa. How can a company pay a pilot a descent salary when Mesa undercuts with their cheap JO dicksucking pilots? You cant answer that so dont even try![/quote
Should't you be looking for a job instead of spending your time on FI? its called capitalism, get over it.

Capitalism huh? Maybe you should do some research before you pretend to know what you're talking about on here. What mesa did in Hawaii was completely legal right? That's why they've already paid Hawaii $50 million. They must have done that just to be nice then.

As for finding a job. I'm getting out of the aviation industry. As long as mesa pilots keep working for free there's no point.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back