• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa may file bankruptcy protection

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
This had nothing to do with Delta. It had all to do with that pissant operation that Mesa is running in Hawaii charging peanuts... all with the intent of driving another airline out of business because they told them they wanted nothing to do with Mesa.

All ego... ZERO business sense. Unfortunately, it is Joe Line Pilot that pays the price...

He only gave the bottom 400 pilots WARN notices and not the whole company.

In response to the argument that Mesa isn't going to close its doors because only junior pilots got WARN letters:

Won't bankruptcy protection take care of that, one way or another?

Either the WARN program goes out the window in bk, or MAG can empty its coffers to pay out required severence packages (it's not like they'll need the money anymore! All contracts will default).

But what do I know?

All Mesa Pilots Are Equal To Scabs In MY EYES

I hope every Mesa pilot ends up on the street. ****************************** bags!

I hope every Mesa pilot ends up on the street. ****************************** bags!
You lack professionalism. I hope you get every bit of what you deserve.

Hate to say it, but SKYW stock is semi-plummeting too. It's lost $4/share in the past 2 or 3 days.

Mesa filing BK does not mean they are going away. Like Delta, NW, USAirways, Frontier, etc they will reduce debt, lower costs, ditch leases and keep flying....probably undercutting even more since their costs are now lower. They can go to their partners and ask for more business by offering them a cheaper product.

Meas and JO are not going anywhere.....

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back