Mesa may file bankruptcy protection

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
none taken.. the pilot group is ready to bring the airline to their knees

Funniest post I've seen all week. Never gonna happen. Not at Mesa and not at any airline. The hard stance went away with the ATC controller strike in the 80s and everyone including ALPA knows it.

Best of luck to all of you at Mesa and all that, but I highly doubt anything will be groundbreaking about the future.

none taken.. the pilot group is ready to bring the airline to their knees

Seriously? Jo has had the pilot group at Mesa on their knees for years!

What can you do at this point? Nothing! The airline is in deep chit and any kind of action by the pilot group is going to hasten that. You had the opportunity (maybe not you since you probably have been there less than a year) to bring about change and give JO the bird when things were better there financially just a year ago. Now you are fawked and JO will bail with his chute intact.

Hate to say it, but SKYW stock is semi-plummeting too. It's lost $4/share in the past 2 or 3 days.
With oil breaking the $135 a barrel mark...everyone's stocks are tanking due to a bleak outlook. Mesa is tanking because the end is near.

You lack professionalism. I hope you get every bit of what you deserve.
This surprises you? We're talking about FI here...where professionalism and courtesy gets tossed out the window in favor of making fun of anyone who doesn't do what you do or work for your carrier.

Oh, and joe_pilot, thanks for the Terry Tate signature...I just spent 15 minutes on YouTube re-watching all of those ads. Classics!

I stand by my statement. fuk'em
no...
you don't stand by that statement - the flightinfo moniker "topdawg" stands by that statement.

If you stood by that statement you would put your real name next to it and accept whatever detriment/ benefit may come of it - but you won't because you like to throw jabs with anonymity

In any case, even if Mesa gets some kind of judgment against Delta, they'll still be living on borrowed time.

USAirways is frequently listed as the #1 most likely carrier to go bankrupt next, and it wouldn't surprise me if it wasn't for good this time.

Like all regional lift providers, they've staked their success or failure of their actual airline partners. Right now, United and USAir aren't exactly the best bedfellows.

Gonna be a tough year for a lot of pilots, I'm afraid.

On the bright side we will finaly be looking them straight in the eye!

Very funny!!!!

On a serious note, has Freedom stopped flying in ATL? I haven't heard you guys on the radios, and I don't believe I have seen your planes.

Good luck to the pilots. This will be some trying times on you and your families.

Pity Party for JO

MESA AND J-O CAN GO FELLATE THE BIG BRAVO KILO

I love 7 point fonts - none of the above vitriol is aimed at any working stiff for JO - just those at director level and higher.

This surprises you? We're talking about FI here...where professionalism and courtesy gets tossed out the window in favor of making fun of anyone who doesn't do what you do or work for your carrier.
Doesn't surprise me one bit. Just caling a spade a spade.
Oh, and joe_pilot, thanks for the Terry Tate signature...I just spent 15 minutes on YouTube re-watching all of those ads. Classics!

Just for you, here's some Terry Quotes:

You can't walk away from a k-22 paper jam, you must be outta your mind Donny.....This is my world, you just work here...

Break was over 15 minutes ago ......bitch.

You know triple T is going to condense the nonsense

Just cause I'm on vacation doesn't mean I'm out to lunch...I come to play baby...

Get ready for the pain...the pain trains coming...woo woo...

Sensitivity training????? I'm a sensitive mutha********************er..

You just did it..so I had to hit it..

This ain't your home...so don't use the speaker phone Roger...

You must be out your mind...you can't cut the cheese wherever you please........that's just nasty

Triple T is a hitter..Not a quitter...believe that.

If it's game time then it's pain time

If you eat someone elses cake again I'll give you a slice of special Terry Tates pain cake

Latest resources

Back