• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

MESA Loses 24 Million!!!!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Speaking of APUs, I 've got to say that if my company made me sleep on the plane, that MFing APU would be running all night long. Wonder what the cost of running an APU all night long is compared to the cost of a hotel room?

VERY true...........that bi*ch would be on 2 packs all NIGHT !!!!!!!!

I heard the DOT has demanded an investigation into Mesa Airlines unethical business practices. Supposedly Dan Inouye from Hawaii and Jim Oberstar the new chairman of the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committeeare behind it.

These two men have ALL jurisdiction for Transportation, the DOT, all railroads, airlines, Coast Guard, highways, pipelines, etc.

Mesa recently argued to dismiss Aloha's lawsuit from Hawaii State court because (according to Mesa) the ADA (Airline Deregulation Act) governs airlines and Aloha's complaint should be heard in Federal court.

While the Aloha lawsuit was NOT thrown out, Mesa may now get to argue directly to the DOT how the ADA allows them to get away with their criminal activities in Hawaii and elsewhere.

Don't forget, you heard it first on Flight Info

You go! JO

Mesa Air Group corrects Q2 loss/shr

May 18 (Reuters) - Mesa Air Group Inc. (MESA.O: Quote, Profile , Research) on Friday said in a filing it corrected its reported second-quarter loss per share numbers on a diluted basis due to a calculation error.
The company said it corrected the per-share loss to 75 cents from 54 cents.
The error involved the inclusion of certain issued options and convertible debt whose effect on the calculation was anti-dilutive, the regional air carrier said. (Reporting by Supantha Mukherjee in Bangalore)

http://today.reuters.com/news/artic...WNAS1880_RTRIDST_0_MESAAIR-RESULTS-URGENT.XML

The revised loss per share was included in Mesa's QTR report. Of course, some of the "loss" could be due to costs of expansion. I was surprised Mesa got -900/705's for DL codeshare. I thought those birds would go to CMR.

Mesa is getting desperate

Mesa Air Group corrects Q2 loss/shr

May 18 (Reuters) - Mesa Air Group Inc. (MESA.O: Quote, Profile , Research) on Friday said in a filing it corrected its reported second-quarter loss per share numbers on a diluted basis due to a calculation error.
The company said it corrected the per-share loss to 75 cents from 54 cents.
The error involved the inclusion of certain issued options and convertible debt whose effect on the calculation was anti-dilutive, the regional air carrier said. (Reporting by Supantha Mukherjee in Bangalore)

http://today.reuters.com/news/artic...WNAS1880_RTRIDST_0_MESAAIR-RESULTS-URGENT.XML

Latest resources

Back