Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Be cool honeybunny.

Which wallet is yours?

Check out the rest of the Mesa interviewees profile and it'll all come together. Enjoy the Kool-Aid!

Date of interview: August 03, 2005 Date interview was submitted: August 03, 2005 Were you hired as a result of this interview? yes Total flight time: 560 PIC flight time: 270 PIC TURBINE flight time: 8 Instrument flight time: 90 Total multi engine flight time: 260 Did someone walk in your application/ resume? yes How many letters of recommendation did you bring? 2 Are you a CFI? no Are you a CFII? no Are you a MEI? no Are you an ATP? no Did you complete the ATP written? no Are you an FE? no Did you complete the FE written? no

FlyBunny said:
Well, let’s see…as far as I can see he hurled no obscenities or disrespectful comments at you personally and simply tried to help fellow ‘prospective’ pilots who may be contemplating working for Mesa.

First, I’m curious: If you have such low opinion of Mesa and of this person in particular, what were you doing at the Mesa gouge? Reading information that might help you prepare for the interview, I presume?

Whoa there, don't get all your bunny panties in a bunch.
The "stupid" remark was aimed at: "Mesa Pilots have the attitude humor and respect of others all airlines should", and the RNAV thing. I was browsing all the recent interview submissions to see what times people are being hired at different regionals.
Don't get me wrong, if I was given an interview at Mesa with 500+ hours, I would've jumped all over it. But after talking with no less than 5 Mesa pilots (most of them former Mesa pilots), they didn't have too many good things to say about Mesa or J.O.

Feeder Dude said:
Just curious anyone know where Mesa new hires are getting based at?

Currently new hire pilots are getting based at your local food stamp office.

Feeder Dude said:
Nice, Anyone have a serious response?

Sorry Feeder just poking a little fun. In all seriousness new hire pilots are getting based at your local food stamp office.

Feeder Dude said:
Nice, Anyone have a serious response?

CRJ- most newhires went to IAD and ORD with the last standing bid. BNA,PHX, and PHL are always possible tho. DEN will close 8/28

ERJ- CLT is the only base for now. but will be closed by march of 06 with everyone being transferred to freedom in MCO and a possible second base with delta.

1900- is anyone's guess.. bases open and close monthly with people moving around.

. For my first turbine job, I had to do a simulator check flying a full-procedure (including Hold) NDB approach.

Wow, a full procedure.......
That's amazing
How did it go?, sometimes those full procedures can be a doozy

Anytime i need a full procedure flown I know who I'm going to.....

Latest resources

Back