Mesa Interview Gouge

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Bdfg1 said:
Sorry Feeder just poking a little fun. In all seriousness new hire pilots are getting based at your local food stamp office.
rofl. nice.

stall022 said:
we do fly to outstations but it will just the option of being able to do RNAV approach as well as RNAV SID'S and STAR's, flaps 22 landings, possible CAT II approach plus a few other things that the airplane was build to do and to not limit it just because the CRJ can't do it.

the RNAV SID's and STAR's might be helpful, but i don't see JO forking over the extra coin. i mean the 900 could have two fms's, autothrottles, HUD's, etc but that isn't or didn't happen.

Bdfg1 said:
Sorry Feeder just poking a little fun. In all seriousness new hire pilots are getting based at your local food stamp office.

So I'm guessing you mean that for almost all new hire regional FO's then?

SLC
:cool:

SELFloadingCRGO said:
So I'm guessing you mean that for almost all new hire regional FO's then?

SLC
:cool:
Yes you are correct. However the poster was specific. The poster asked about MESA which would be your local food stamp office.

Dash 8 is PHX, DEN, and GJT (Grand Junction). There will be no 1900 training during this hiring process for the month from what Ive heard. PHL based pilots will prob get displaced do Dulles, Nashville, and Ohare is proba what u get for CRJ right outta training and for the ERJ it will prob be MCO for Freedom. 50 bux for interview does kind of suck considering they turn a nice profit and most of the pilots interviewing are starving, but I do have to say at least they pay you your minimum pay for training unlike others. Pinnacle is doing better by paying 200/week plus approx. 40 bux a day for a hotel/crashpad on top of that. They all have their ups and downs with contracts and QOL from what Ive gathered from everyone. DO what you want to do and you'll learn from it either way I suppose. Anything is better than being on call 24/7. I chose Mesa over Pinnacle for my start date for personal reasons and Im hopin for the Dash!!! And yes, I did submit my gouge on aviationinterviews.com, but its not that one. If you find it, I will give you 50 dollars in food stamps!!

labbats said:
Date of interview: August 03, 2005 Date interview was submitted: August 03, 2005 Were you hired as a result of this interview? yes Total flight time: 560 PIC flight time: 270 PIC TURBINE flight time: 8 Instrument flight time: 90 Total multi engine flight time: 260 Did someone walk in your application/ resume? yes How many letters of recommendation did you bring? 2 Are you a CFI? no Are you a CFII? no Are you a MEI? no Are you an ATP? no Did you complete the ATP written? no Are you an FE? no Did you complete the FE written? no

Now thats scary!!

Latest resources

Back