• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa informs passangers

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I love your type. Sitting in the back, thinking you know everything that is going on. How do you know you were holding at 8k?
I bet since the crew didn't keep everyone informed, you did.
He probably had one of those cool altimeter watches from Sportys.

Do you really think those freedom pilots are going to break sterile cockpit below 10k for informational purposes. And as far as flaps 9 in choppy air, if they have us slowed down below 180kts or so, you bet I'll have flaps 9 in. Us airline pilots love you GA pilots second guessing us.

Oh I'm sorry from your previous posts I guess you are not GA.... u sure sound like one. Don't second guess unless you are up there conducting a line check.

Pa44

Since you are so critical of others here is my own of you LEARN TO SPELL

landing hear HERE
I kid you knot NOT

over and out

Ok, so I can't spell. I am not an english teacher, I am a pilot.

You guys are cracking me up with this stuff. The captain told us before takeoff that our cruising altitude was 8,000 ft. Makes sense for such a short flight.

Why would you hold under 180 knots in a jet? I don't think I have ever held under 200, but I am not aware of your policy, so I'll give you this one. Holding less than 180?

Do you guys also consider sterile cockpit as not being able to keep your crew informed of abnormal situations? Let's say the crew was responding to a traffic alert in a hold. Unlikely, but lets say..... A "holy crap that was close" following a sharp turn reversal from a gentle right turn to a very sharp left turn probably close to 45 degrees, I think would warrent a call to the FA at least. Safety of flight?Even the FA was freaked out by it and they never even called him.

There is a reason your stock is trading under .20

You guys are cracking me up with this stuff. The captain told us before takeoff that our cruising altitude was 8,000 ft. Makes sense for such a short flight.

Why would you hold under 180 knots in a jet? I don't think I have ever held under 200, but I am not aware of your policy, so I'll give you this one. Holding less than 180?

Do you guys also consider sterile cockpit as not being able to keep your crew informed of abnormal situations? Let's say the crew was responding to a traffic alert in a hold. Unlikely, but lets say..... A "holy crap that was close" following a sharp turn reversal from a gentle right turn to a very sharp left turn probably close to 45 degrees, I think would warrent a call to the FA at least. Safety of flight?Even the FA was freaked out by it and they never even called him.

No it doesn't warrant anything, normal turning is not considered abnormal situation. And what does Mesa's stock have anything to to with this flight?

You said they had already left the hold silly. That's when this "abnormal situation" occured. And coming into Philly indeed the will slow you way far out. Do you have the 145 flap maneuvering speeds and load limits memorized, funny I do. YES I will have my first notch of flaps extended if told to slow to lets say 180 or lower. EXPECIALLY in choppy air. Obviously YOU are the one that doesn't understand swept, supercritical wing aerodynamics. And speaking of that, if I am landing on I think 35 or 27R at PHL (not to mention EYW) in said swept supercritical wing with no slats, I will take a firm somewhat fugly landing as long as safety wasn't compromised. But then again you don't know if it was compromised or not cause you weren't sitting in the jumpseat were you? Go fly your piper!

Latest resources

Back