• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa in Hawaii

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Your welcome islandhopper. I'm normally not one to through stones at other pilot groups BUT, Hawaii has 3 airlines flying inter-island and does not NEED another carrier. Orenstien clearly has ulterior motives and cannot be considered a worthwhile competitor that would contribute anything to the state of Hawaii. His fares really aren't much lower than what people are paying now. I saw a $38.50 one way on Hawaiians web site. Coming over here to try and bully into a well served market at the expense of Hawaiian and Aloha is clearly predatory and if he side steps ALPA and hires scabs we need to make life as unpleasant as possible for anyone who thinks it's OK to start a career by trying to create a job undermining someone elses career.

Unfortunately its not Mesas fault nor is it JO's fault. Its the punks that actually sign up for that gig in Hawaii. ALPA isnt a requirement but definitely a huge part in helping make things better (I think) for the future (if there is such a thing). Pretty soon they will be traveling to air shows giving rides in the CRJ200 for 5$ a pop. Mesa always have some crazy idea or trick up their sleeve. To Be Continued................

Well, thank god they're not going after WP. I can get some sleep tonight. But seriously, that press release was pure EVIL! At least they give his phone number so we can all call JO and wish him well.

EVIL.....pure evil.

RJP said:
Well, thank god they're not going after WP. I can get some sleep tonight. But seriously, that press release was pure EVIL! At least they give his phone number so we can all call JO and wish him well.

EVIL.....pure evil.

I agree... Now what do we do to stop him? If he is pure evil then how do we stop him? The good book says, "And the TRUTH shall set you free" Time to get the word out. Tell everybody you can what we know about JO and Mesa.

If somebody isnt telling you "dude, you need help" then you havent told enough people. Here are the three "aviation story" writers for our two local papers. Every pilot out there that has got a minute today, tell them what you think. Right now they still think Mesa is this highly sucessful LCC. Give me a break! If enough people tell them the TRUTH maybe we can get a front page story on Sundays paper about how fukced up Mesa really is.

ALOHA.

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

tell them what you think about Mesa. DO IT TODAY!!!

Latest resources

Back