• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa furloughing

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hey BrownStreak, I flew with that kid in your avatar just last week. It was fun letting him make all the announcements. But I hate it when he leaves the power levers all sticky when it's my turn to fly.
I keep trying to get him to gel his hair and wear his iPod in the terminal so he'd blend better with the rest of the Mesa F 0's, and he said that idea was retarded.

Hey BrownStreak, I flew with that kid in your avatar just last week. It was fun letting him make all the announcements. But I hate it when he leaves the power levers all sticky when it's my turn to fly.
News flash! Every regional recruiter is hitting this kids classmates as shoe ins for newhire starts asap.
PBR

the head of mesa crew scheduling is an ex jetlinker/xjet scheduling supervisor. that's is were the sleeping in the airplanes etc. because of standups etc came from. kindda ********************ty but before xjets new contract it was a legal assignment for xjet crews as well....

the head of mesa crew scheduling is an ex jetlinker/xjet scheduling supervisor. that's is were the sleeping in the airplanes etc. because of standups etc came from. kindda ********************ty but before xjets new contract it was a legal assignment for xjet crews as well....

I see two big reasons why you didn't pass english class at UCLA!:D

Last edited:
Don't blame Mesa pilots for Mesa management's mistakes or unfair practices.

Blaming our fellow ALPA pilot groups doesn't help, blame management!
Exactly!!!! Except for the asstard UA furloughees that were in the YV training department...they sucked too on the same level as J.O...
The poor YV guys just want to eat too.....

yea after reading the post again it wasn't well written. It is difficult at times typing on this pda thingy...and yes they are nice!! lol

Never say never....Anything can change, but so far people have made careers out of ASA, Skywest, and CMR.....While others have had careers go bust at PanAm, Eastern, TWA, Braniff, Aloha, ATA, etc.....One could even argue that many careers have gone bust now at UAL, AA, etc....

Nothing is absolute....None of us can really compare notes until we taxi under the water cannon salute.....

Heh. Well, yes, nothing is absolute. After all, who would have thought 30 years ago that Southwest would have everyone quaking in their boots by now?

That said, I think the contract flying world is less certain than flying for an actual airline in the long term. Nothing wrong with them or their pilots, but I wouldn't plan on spending a 30 year career at a contract lift company unless it's something like Evergreen, North American, or some such.

Just me though.

Latest resources

Back