• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa furloughing

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Yes, I'll be the first to say it. Karmas a b!tch, now you'll know what your company has put the rest of us through. Sorry to hear it though. Hey at least you have a TA on the table!

Well if anyone who is going to get the F-notice was a commuter from LA I was thinking of getting an F'ed pilot group together to go surfing sometime before the sun explodes...

Yes, I'll be the first to say it. Karmas a b!tch, now you'll know what your company has put the rest of us through. Sorry to hear it though. Hey at least you have a TA on the table!

Don't blame Mesa pilots for Mesa management's mistakes or unfair practices.

Blaming our fellow ALPA pilot groups doesn't help, blame management!

Don't blame Mesa pilots for Mesa management's mistakes or unfair practices.

Blaming our fellow ALPA pilot groups doesn't help, blame management!

Don't sweat him...he is a schmuck that knows not why he is bitching....just that he is bitching and making himself feel good. Wouldnt it suck to fly with this guy? lol

I dont know what the he|| youre planning on gaining from blaming the pilots on this one. We're not talking about GoJet here...I have never met a MESA pilot I didnt have an awesome time with in IAD. I wish you all the best of luck right now!

I dont know what the he|| youre planning on gaining from blaming the pilots on this one. We're not talking about GoJet here...I have never met a MESA pilot I didnt have an awesome time with in IAD. I wish you all the best of luck right now!

Hahahaha! Comparing Mesa to Gojet like Mesa's the better carrier. That's funny, right there, I don't care who ya are.

No other airline is more responsible for BRINGING DOWN the regional's pay than MESA. At least Go Jet has a decent pay and contract and isn't the anchor man for pay. Nice try.

Having said that, I certainly don't wish ANY airline to furlough, including Mesa. Hell, if Mesa is furloughing, even the bottom of the bottom feeders can't make it, and we're all in a world of hurt. Best of luck.

You can't blame Mesa pilots however they do work for the worst regional airline. At least the 800 pilots that walked out last year did do some damage to Mesa that we're now seeing. I truly hope they get something out of negotiations, hopefully not something worse then they have now. You never know with J.O.

Latest resources

Back