• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa/Freedom will fight Delta

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I went. Got the offer. I declined because they dont pay till 3-4 weeks into training. Cant afford to go that long w/o money. I got bills to pay. To make it even worse, its not min guarantee....Plus Im coming up on second year pay.

You got bills to pay?

1) Why did you go fly for mesa?

2) You scumbags make it harder for me to get a better contract a pay my bills, so no I don't feel sorry for you.

3) How that block or NO BETTER working for you in JFK, 1H pay for a 3H flight seems like a good deal to me, hope you upgrade soon.

You got bills to pay?

1) Why did you go fly for mesa?

2) You scumbags make it harder for me to get a better contract a pay my bills, so no I don't feel sorry for you.

3) How that block or NO BETTER working for you in JFK, 1H pay for a 3H flight seems like a good deal to me, hope you upgrade soon.

Well I usually dont reply to such toolery. But I will just this one time.

1) I acquired my bills after moving to MCO ie. rent, untiles, etc etc

2)i didnt ask you to feel sorry for me. If life's hard, then kill yourself

3) The flights to/from BUF and ALB out of JFK are both blocked at about 1 1/2 - 2 hours and are credited about the same.Most flight in and out of JFK are over blocked and over credited.majority of the time we arrive way under block The longest i ever spent away from gate inline a 1 - 2 hours. so you do the math....

once again....TOOL

Last edited:
ASA operates primarily out of ATL. Those numbers are very different at any other hub OTHER than ATL. Delta's overall performance was about what ASA's was last quarter. ATL is a difficult market to operate in and out of. Delta and anybody who has flown in and out of the ATL understands this.

Trojan

Apparently you haven't spent alot of time operating out of JFK the past two years...

Latest resources

Back