• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa FO's laptop goes missing...and it makes the news

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
You don't think it's appropriate to make ignorant and uniformed blanket statements about the behavior and character of thousands of pilots you've never met?

i'm confused. are you making excuses for yourself or are you stepping off your high horse and admitting you are just as uninformed and ignorant as the rest of the people you love to bash?

at least most of those other people are consistent... which is better than being a hypocrite.

i'm disappointed. i guess i expected too much out of you and your "high standards".

Nah. He probably just lost it.

What's the matter?

You don't think it's appropriate to make ignorant and uniformed blanket statements about the behavior and character of thousands of pilots you've never met?

All the "Mesa sucks", "can't wait for them to go under" posers go take a look in the mirror.
Can I use a blanket to smother your comments with? STOMP....

Mesa sucks and can't wait for them to go under!!! Looked in the mirror and still feel the same.

Can I use a blanket to smother your comments with? STOMP....

Seriously? If you really don't like reading someone constantly defending Mesa pilots, then use the "Ignore" lists and put me on it.

I'm adding a few tonight, because after a couple of ad hoc and ad homenin attacks against whole groups (a total of TWO posts), I find I don't really have a taste for it. Best to just ignore the 10 guys here who obsess about Mesa and go BONKERS :nuts: anytime something nice is said about Mesa employees.

----->
User CP
Misc.
Ignore lists:

Last edited:
Seriously? If you really don't like reading someone constantly defending Mesa pilots, then use the "Ignore" lists and put me on it.

I'm adding a few tonight, because after a couple of ad hoc and ad homenin attacks against whole groups (a total of TWO posts), I find I don't really have a taste for it. Best to just ignore the 10 guys here who obsess about Mesa and go BONKERS :nuts: anytime something nice is said about Mesa employees.

----->
User CP
Misc.
Ignore lists:

Oh man you can't count either.

----->
User CP
Misc.
Ignore lists:
I'm begging you to put me on your list. That does mean that I also no longer have to read your drivel? Right?

I have nothing against the whole of the mesa pilot group. Just losers like yourself, Mr. Mesa Apologist. Let's all go BONKERS :nuts: over your insightful posts full of ten cent words like homenin (I saw Lord of the Rings and I know that those have small hairy feet, even though Frodo is gay). Dork.

----->
User CP
Misc.
Ignore lists:

M
E
S
A

S
U
C
K
S
!
!
!

Not the pilots...JUST the company....

----->
User CP
Misc.
Ignore lists:

OH please, you are not missing anything your friends read on this open board. Go pump sand up someone's A$$ and maybe they can ignore it.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back