• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Mesa flys 900's for Delta, yeehaaaaawwww

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Guys, I think that the DAL boys will not let up on the scope one more inch. They will fly them for less and let the bottom end of the seniority list fight over who will have to fly them. It keeps them on the property and adds one layer to all of us paying our dues. The rock is done letting blood.

ASAers this is one more example of how the bilge pump cannot keep up with the water that is getting in. Get out before you are taken down with the ship.

...I'm outta here...

giddyup

Hey Jackhole,

When did "everyone else in the industry" elect you as their mouthpiece??

I voted for him. Keep up the good work. (I didn't know his name was Jackhole, though...) TC

737 Pylut--Why are you defending Delta management? Farming ANY flying out to the lowest bidder (we ALL know what Mesa is) doesn't help the profession.
TC

AA717driver,

Don't take this clown for anything more than the moron he is. If Delta made him fly an RJ for 60/hr he'd defend it, while he would also blast the regional guys for doing it. Total hypocrite beyond a doubt.

737 Pylut--Why are you defending Delta management? Farming ANY flying out to the lowest bidder (we ALL know what Mesa is) doesn't help the profession.
TC
AA:
Who's defending DL management. This is all part of negotiations! They are allowed to fly the 90 seaters w/ 76 seats in them. I voted no, but then again, I voted no to every LOA, but I'm in the minority!

Let me guess. AHOLE is on here commenting about nothing he knows about. I bet things are kind of slow at the trailer park tonight. Cow tipping must have let out early. Hey AHOLE, your rock is calling you, troll!

Guys, I think that the DAL boys will not let up on the scope one more inch...The rock is done letting blood.

ACL65PILOT, your bravado is inspiring. My advice would be to believe that the Delta Pilot Group can resist Mgt's scope grab when you actually see them land a punch. I don't think they've landed one in 5.5 years and even that punch relaxed scope.

In jest, consider this recent exchange between DALPA and Delta Management:

DALPA: None shall pass.DELTA MGT: What?DALPA: None shall pass.DELTA MGT: I have no quarrel with you, good Sir Pilot, but I must Have more RJs.DALPA: Then you shall die.DELTA MGT: I command you as CEO DALRQ.PK to stand aside!DALPA: I move for no CEO.DELTA MGT: So be it! [hah] [parry thrust] [DELTA MGT chops the DALPA's left arm off]DELTA MGT: Now stand aside, worthy adversary.DALPA: 'Tis but a scratch.DELTA MGT: A scratch? Your arm's off!DALPA: No, it isn't.DELTA MGT: Well, what's that then?DALPA: I've had worse.DELTA MGT: You liar!DALPA: Come on you pansy! [hah] [parry thrust] [DELTA MGT chops the DALPA's right arm off]DELTA MGT: Victory is mine! [kneeling] We thank thee Lord Leo, that in thy merc- [hah]DALPA: Come on then.DELTA MGT: What?DALPA: Have at you!DELTA MGT: You are indeed brave, Sir Pilot, but the fight is mine.DALPA: Oh, had enough, eh?DELTA MGT: Look, you stupid bastard, you've got no arms left.DALPA: Yes I have.DELTA MGT: Look!DALPA: Just a flesh wound. [bang]DELTA MGT: Look, stop that.DALPA: Chicken! ChickenDELTA MGT: Look, I'll have your leg. Right! [whop]DALPA: Right, I'll do you for that!DELTA MGT: You'll what?DALPA: Come 'ere!DELTA MGT: What are you going to do, bleed on me?DALPA: I'm invincible!DELTA MGT: You're a loony.DALPA: The DALPA always triumphs! Have at you! Come on then. [whop] [DELTA MGT chops the DALPA's other leg off]DALPA: All right; we'll call it a draw.DELTA MGT: Come, Patsy.DALPA: Oh, oh, I see, running away then. You yellow bastards! Come back here and take what's coming to you. I'll never cave on scope!

I'm with you 100%. Scope was, is, and always will be a huge issue for us. I'm pissed that my company is entering into any agreement with these clowns. Although Freedom are the same clowns by a different name. We need to work to get as much flying back on our property as possible where we control the quality of individuals flying and the experience our customers receive. We've already let far too much get away.

"Clowns". Interesting choice of words. "Quality of individuals". You must think that somehow flying an old & slow turbo prop in the military makes your experience more valuable than mine. I mean I guess your right, I was just shooting the River Visual three times a week and flying 3-5 legs a day in a JET into all the major east coast hub cities. But what do I know.

"Experience our customers receive." I agree the customer service is often not acceptable at express. However, you should take a closer look at what your customers experience while flying on your express side. And who is responsible for what part of the operation before assigning blame. For instance, walking out one door that leads to anyone of five airplanes with maybe one person directing them. No protection from the weather. Pylon cones connected with twine. This is YOUR ground and gate personnel. YOUR operations who decide this setup. All we do is fly the planes. But why let facts get in the way of a strongly held opinion.

CRJ 900 - 90 seats/76 seats if flying Delta px

What is the logic in that? I thought MEH was the only outfit that bought large planes and too seats out. But in theory, they cater to business travelers. Since when did Mesa start caring about seat pitch?

Why wouldn't they operate 70 seaters?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back