Mesa & Eagle's ERJ's

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

PropPiedmont

Heard a rumor that half of Eagle's Fleet will be parked and Mesa is going to pick up a bunch of their ERJ's. They won't be flying them for American either.

Mesa is giving up all of it's 50-seat flying to go pick up more 50-seaters? I'm sure to JO that makes perfect sense. Congrats!

Heard a rumor that half of Eagle's Fleet will be parked and Mesa is going to pick up a bunch of their ERJ's. They won't be flying them for American either.

Who would they fly them for then?

AA owns all those ERJs. Why would they park them and sell for someone else to fly for a competitor? AA probably doesn't want that many ERJs flying, but if they can sublet them and get the job done a lower cost than Eagle cost them, then it's highly likely to happen. BTW Eagle will probably always cost more as long as its entirely operated inside AMR.

I heard a rumor Eagle will be replacing their 37 and 44 seaters with 190s and 319s.

Funny, but even more funny.... you will never leave Eagle if that happens.

If the pilots take a big enough pay cut they could get a lot of planes and a quick upgrade.

Mesa is giving up all of it's 50-seat flying to go pick up more 50-seaters? I'm sure to JO that makes perfect sense. Congrats!

Yup, you are absolutely correct...that is JO logic completely

Latest resources

Back