Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Re: Re: Re: MESA AT ORD... Comedy

AAPilot said:
Yes 29 year old it happens...I've heard it on Chicago Center and NY center, ORD ground, tower etc.....I can't even tell you how many times UAL messes up at ORD, you'd think they were never at any airport in their life,don't their planes have auto throttles or did they lose those when they declared CHP 11?? ha ha. General Lee I have to agree ATL has the best contollers I have ever dealt, I mean dixed with...

Are you really an AA pilot or do you just dress up in front of the mirror and act like one? Sorry ace, but I have heard plenty of screw ups from your side as well. The last one was I watched was an Eagle abort a takeoff on 9L thanks to an F-100 failing to hold short ---- after landing on 14L! The bottom line is, we all have moments that we are not so proud of. Each is as guilty as the other. Unfortunately, you are too stupid to realize it.

mckpickle said:
No one likes ORD and it stinks when your new going in there, but MESA bashing is just good fun. Maybe if they had pay, job security than they wouldn't be flying those shiney new jets hungry!

BTW If I ever see a MESA pilot grubbing crew meals off my airplane again I'll make sure there is exlax in the food!

edited for the grammer police.......prick

You never fail to amaze me mcprickle.... A Xjet pilot bashing Mesa payrates?

Are you joking buddy? Your payrates blow over there... In fact, the pay is lower I believe at X-jet.

But again.... what else can one expect from someone with an undecipherable avatar which has been explained by you as Pi$$ on snow.... That makes tons of sense..

Otto Coarsen said:

Are you joking buddy? Your payrates blow over there... In fact, the pay is lower I believe at X-jet.

But again.... what else can one expect from someone with an undecipherable avatar which has been explained by you as Pi$$ on snow.... That makes tons of sense..

Uh yea, X-Jets last contract was signed in '97, Mesa 2003. We're also nearing the end of contract 2002 negotiations; should be interesting. Anyways going back to 97; our present contract pay rates could be much better abd they could have been much worse if the first TA back then was signed. Problem was the negotiators in '97 were prime on going to CAL per the flow through and collecting their retro check prior to leaving. So basically a few sold out the group in their rush to collect on retro. The second TA passed some 60% after the MEC insisted that was the best possible agreement even though they insisted the first TA was the best possible agreement. Lesson learned back in 97, have an idea of your MEC/Negotiators future intentions. Management positions perhaps? Out of curiosity, whatever happened to Mesa's negotiators? Just jumpseated home on Comair this evening talking to a very nice FA. Her boyfriend has been at Mesa for 8 years and he absolutely hates the company. Just can't give up that seniority to slide over to another "regional", nor has a job offer at "major" airline.

This argument is getting old...

Talk the trash when you get a good contract... I wouldn't hold my breath...

Otto Coarsen said:

Me thinks your new to the MESA ranks and are jumping on the band wagon.

Mesa 5 year captain....57.64
COEX 5 year captain....58.08
Mesa 2nd yr FO............27.42
COEX 2nd yr FO............27.74

COEX rates are from the 10/01/01 rate change.

SO how is the coex rats BELOW Mesas? Plus those rates are 2 1/2 years old. From a contract that was negotiated in 97!!!!!!!

You sir do notknow what you are talking about an are dismissed.

Ya get what ya pay for!!!!!!

BUY YOUR JOB, get better pay! If you Bought your Job, ya ain't gotta moral leg to stand on......PFT'ers have NO ROOM to bash ANYONE!!!!!!Selling out before you even GET ON LINE!!!!PRICELESS!!!!!!!

Call Signs

Air Shuttle = Mesa

Shuttlecraft = Shuttle America

mckpickle said:
Me thinks your new to the MESA ranks and are jumping on the band wagon.

Mesa 5 year captain....57.64
COEX 5 year captain....58.08
Mesa 2nd yr FO............27.42
COEX 2nd yr FO............27.74

COEX rates are from the 10/01/01 rate change.

SO how is the coex rats BELOW Mesas? Plus those rates are 2 1/2 years old. From a contract that was negotiated in 97!!!!!!!

You sir do notknow what you are talking about an are dismissed.

#1 That difference is less than 50 cents in those two particular examples, so you are demonstrating that you guys are "right on track" with our rates...

#2 I don't want to hear again about how your contract is from 97.... What, was there no bar to lower back then? You know **CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED****CENSORED** well mesas contract was drawn in a bad economy plus the rest of the crap our pilots had going on to deal with.

#3 at least @ mesa, one has a chance at making captain wages

#4 with DOS+18, 36, and 54 on our contract the rates by far surpass those you quoted of your contract, which have to by now be DOS+54

Gawd, could you Coex pilots BE more whiney?!? I'm sick of hearing it all!
Good luck with your contract negotiations. I used to fly over there but now am on with a good frac, thank god!!
You need to get some movement over there.......or a good BJ....one or the other but I'm tired of hearing you gripe!
When I was there in 97-98 newhires were the 500/50 idiots who couldn't fly their way 'out of a paper bag' (as they say). Are they the ones bitching about Mesa or other airline's contracts. If so, just shut up. Sit in your right seat for 6 years and take it like a man.

Latest resources

Back