Mesa and Skywest considered MAJORS!!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wake U p

You guys have to understand that the regionals are taking over. Andy Hughes has not flown the line in over 10 years and he would sell his own father to JO. JO is a convicted felon and has the record to prove it, and he is in charge. I remember when my father was a pilot and had the respect of everybody on the block. When a doctor is in surgery, he has 1 life in his hands. You guys have almost 100 hundred lives in your hands each flight and say "well I just love to fly". Stop with the substandard pay and stand up for yourselves. Andy Hughes and the MEC suck, get rid of them. Good luck.

Are you guys going to actually take this? What is wrong?

Doug Parker said:

The majors section should have a separate little area for the "Always a Bridesmaid, Never a Bride" commuters................

I believe they will rearrange it to have "Mesa" and "Big Mesa" columns next

merlindrvr88 said:
You guys have to understand that the regionals are taking over. Andy Hughes has not flown the line in over 10 years and he would sell his own father to JO. JO is a convicted felon and has the record to prove it, and he is in charge. I remember when my father was a pilot and had the respect of everybody on the block. When a doctor is in surgery, he has 1 life in his hands. You guys have almost 100 hundred lives in your hands each flight and say "well I just love to fly". Stop with the substandard pay and stand up for yourselves. Andy Hughes and the MEC suck, get rid of them. Good luck.

Say it my brother SAY IT!

Any Skywest or Mesa guys in here willing to walk my resume in? I have always wanted to skip the regionals and go right to the majors.

General Lee said:
I can almost hold MD88 Captain right now, thanks. And, I am 40, with a chance for a raise in 5 or 6 years. You will never get more than a 1.2% raise, and fly your next new airplane at Brasilia wages. Have fun PEE NUSS.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Congrats General. You are my hero. I hope I am almost an MD-88 captain when I'm 40. Actually, I take that back. I hope I am a 12 yr Delta captain flying the E-190 for $85/hr.

PBRstreetgang said:
Be careful what you wish for.
It is MAJORS payscale, the rest of the MAJORS have not gotten down there yet! Been sayin' this for years, legacy and mainline pilots could support "regional" pilots and bring their pay up or do nothing and watch their pay move down to the regional scale. Compare the new DAL and JB pay for their smallest jets!
Basic Econ 101, I guess most Mainline guys slept during that class.
PBR

OK, why let it get to that point? A company can't operate without employees, BUT as long as the employees keep bending over, the company will keep taking advantage of it. You along might have a tough time doing it, but I bet the company would listen to the employee group as a whole. Dump the unions, their time is over with. Unions make it easier for Management to divide and conquer. It is apparent that the management teams have tunnel vision and are locked on slashing costs (at employee expense) while using the "Shared Sacrifice" BS to bait the employees in with. Are 121 pilots just sitting around and hoping that management will throw you a few pieces of the pie out of the kindness of their hearts??? I agree with Merlindrvr88 that pilots need to wakeup. Tomorrow isn't guaranteed to anyone, NOW is the time for action!

Latest resources

Back