Mesa 900 screwed the pooch on landing

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
About the US Air claims…

I’ve had (one more than one occasion) someone tell me, "my buddy is a Pilot US Airways." "He’s only 23 years old!" “Wow,” I say “he must have started for them when he was 10 years old!”

That’s just funny to me because no one knows who they are flying on. I think When Mesa buys Comair, he he, they could change the name to “Your All Going to Die” and no one would catch it in the FA’s little speech!

My mom tells people I work for Conair.

PropsR4Boats said:
About the US Air claims…

I’ve had (one more than one occasion) someone tell me, "my buddy is a Pilot US Airways." "He’s only 23 years old!" “Wow,” I say “he must have started for them when he was 10 years old!”

That’s just funny to me because no one knows who they are flying on. I think When Mesa buys Comair, he he, they could change the name to “Your All Going to Die” and no one would catch it in the FA’s little speech!

My mom tells people I work for Conair.

Clyde you crazy. When I say Comair, people aske "like that one movie?"

FlyBunny said:
I know a pilot who flew A320 at less than 500 TT and less than 30ME. He's still flying...and flying good...hours have nothing to do with quality...except in your own personal experience...

And how about those two VERY experienced FedEx MD11 pilots who decided to land on a screwey approach...and crashed - the entire airplane burned to ground...

I'd like your opinion on that. But, I have a feeling you don't even know about it, otherwise you're have turned in a less condescending comment!

Bunny

You are right, everyone can mess up, but Mesa seems to do it more than others...

"Go around is not an option" so set the parking brake so when we touch down we'll stop sooner. :)

blzr said:
You are right, everyone can mess up, but Mesa seems to do it more than others...

"
Care to back that up with facts or are you just adding fuel to the fire?

Well then your penis is really scary looking and tan. i dont know where you fit it all, i guess you tuck it under or something. Please dont try to explain where you hide it, we will just leave it at that.

Back to the "Mesa 900 screwed the pooch on flare" Its pretty stupid that anyone would judge for doing a go around. Especially with out being in the cockpit. Jetpipe how do you know they did not recieve a landing gear disagee caution or something else that you would probably go a round for? Have you ever flown the 900? It does not flair like the 200 or the 700.

Last edited:
flair? Are we in Office Space? I'd rather not talk about my flair.....

They probably just blew it. Then, they did a go-around. Then, they came back and landed safely.

My favorite part is that we're up to 6 pages now. Just making my contribution, let's get it to 7. Hey WSurf, how far did that windbreaker thread go?

None of you numbnuts have considered the possiblity that someone was doing IOE in the aircraft.... but then again you geniusessss never required training I assume....

Latest resources

Back