Mesa 900 screwed the pooch on landing

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
PunchTheClown said:
Hey Jack, you blow! Based soley on your profile I'd say that you've never touched a women, cant fly for ******************** and are so insecure that you make up all sorts of crap just to cope. . . sucks to be you man. If I was you'd I go get a plastic blow up ******************** doll pronto.

Eaaassy Rod Eaassy.... Keep up that temper and you are going to be back on radio detail. Take a deep breath, team ramrod come on man chill out...

By the way, I just found a cool plactic doll that looks just like your mom when she was 18. I even paid extra for the option that makes her leave in the morning. HAHA

Snugans.

PunchTheClown said:
If I was you'd I go get a plastic blow up doll pronto.
Hey, if he "you'd" you, can we watch?

N2264J said:
Don't Mesa pilots fly all the jets interchangeably? (CRJ, CL-700, CL-900)

I have no idea what happened but I do know this - in the 50 seater, one routinely closes the throttles to idle at 50 feet.

If one should do that in the CL-700, you would drive the main mounts up through the wing tanks. In my view, this alone is a good reason to keep the seniority lists separate between the CRJ and the CL-700 especially when you're flying Cat II approaches.

Am I close?

Never flew the 900 but went back and forth between the 200 and 700 often. It was never a problem...except after flying the 700 I hated the 200.

AdamKooper said:
I've got more. I'm gonna see who far I can push that line.

Adam, keep pushin' dat line. Aint nuttin' finer than two white gurls makin' out. Bouyyyyyyyyyy

Move on...

AdamKooper said:
Porbably a 23 yearold who had maybe 800 tt

I know a pilot who flew A320 at less than 500 TT and less than 30ME. He's still flying...and flying good...hours have nothing to do with quality...except in your own personal experience...

And how about those two VERY experienced FedEx MD11 pilots who decided to land on a screwey approach...and crashed - the entire airplane burned to ground...

I'd like your opinion on that. But, I have a feeling you don't even know about it, otherwise you're have turned in a less condescending comment!

Bunny

FlyBunny said:
I know a pilot who flew A320 at less than 500 TT and less than 30ME. He's still flying...and flying good...hours have nothing to do with quality...except in your own personal experience...

And how about those two VERY experienced FedEx MD11 pilots who decided to land on a screwey approach...and crashed - the entire airplane burned to ground...

I'd like your opinion on that. But, I have a feeling you don't even know about it, otherwise you're have turned in a less condescending comment!

Bunny

But Mesa still sucks...

Are we at 4 pages yet?

Ya know,
messa still sucks.
PBR

who do you think could suck a golfball through a garden hose faster, mesa or pinnacle? I say both would be a good race, but hoe Jets would suck it through more hose for half the price.

5 pages here we go...

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back