Mesa 900 screwed the pooch on landing

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Soverytired said:
No, it's 2500hrs minimum, for ICAO requirements.
:laugh:

No it's 1500 hours. The ICAO requirement is required for flying outside the states. If Mesa chooses 2500 hours which I doubt they do, it's not because they have to.

Jack Mehoff said:
mesa is gay, ASA is gay, PSA is really gay, Chitty super gay, TSA gett'n corn holed, Does that about cover it for this round? Oh wait! Peenuckle Blows goats. At least mesa can keep both the engines goin.. dorks

Speak for yourself! We at ASA are definately bi-sexual.

That's a good one!

9rj9 said:
Dorks that have no respect for themself. I know you call yourself Us Air, ect. when you ask for my jumpseat. Like I don't know; you are so ashamed that you can't even speak the words. How does it feel knowing everyone thinks your pilot group is a joke. Enjoy the JA and DH pay. I will never hire a Mesa pilot as long as I'm doing interviews, promise.

That has to be one of the biggest loads of crap I have ever heard. So I take it that you have a jumpseater on every leg you fly and they are all Mesa pilots? Maybe your head was too far up your own arse believing that you are a high and mighty interviewer that you didn't hear them say USAIR EXPRESS. Do you have the same hard feelings when asking for a jumpseat on a Mesa plane? I bet your attitude would change if it was you trying to get on one of our flights. I'm o.k. with the fact that you can generalize and stereotype every single one of our 1800+ pilots as a joke. But are you comfortable knowing that you single yourself out as a complete idiot by posting dribble like this?

Why would anyone, Mesa or otherwise, want to work at your company if it's filled with people like you whom refuse to educate themselves about a person but would rather make a sweeping generalization about them based on a previous employer.

You, sir get my official DORK of the month award. Your beanie hat with propeller is on its way.

Last edited:
9rj9 said:
Dorks that have no respect for themself. I know you call yourself Us Air, ect. when you ask for my jumpseat. Like I don't know; you are so ashamed that you can't even speak the words. How does it feel knowing everyone thinks your pilot group is a joke. Enjoy the JA and DH pay. I will never hire a Mesa pilot as long as I'm doing interviews, promise.
Wow. Nice posturing. Mesa isn't exactly the shameful place that you would like to pretend it is. It's a regional job. And who appointed you to represent "everyone" since "everyone thinks" our pilot group is a joke. You still at Comair? I haven't a thing against Comair, and I have a few buddies there, but don't hold your breath for an opportunity to deny a Mesa pilot a job. There's no mass exodus of us knocking on your door for work.

9rj9 said:

Oh, and not to be picky but someone in your esteemed "interviewer" position should know that it is themselves.

9rj9 - Do you work at Comair? What are you guys hiring for gate agent or something? I know anyone that is beating down the doors to work their, whats your upgrade - 6 years JFK / 9 years MCO. Dont lie i have plenty of friends at Comair, and they all have a better attitude than you. And don't have a problem with Mesa guys. I know guys that are just getting back from furlough. I know lots of Mesa guys no one claims to work for US Air (may be Jets 4 Jobs - ?). But i did use to have Wisky guys that claimed to work for UAL when asking for the jumpseat.

Last edited:
Cloudroller said:
9rj9 - Do you work at Comair? What are you guys hiring for gate agent or something? I know anyone that is beating down the doors to work their, whats your upgrade - 6 years JFK / 9 years MCO. Dont lie i have plenty of friends at Comair, and they all have a better attitude than you. And don't have a problem with Mesa guys. I know guys that are just getting back from furlough. I know lots of Mesa guys no one claims to work for US Air (may be Jets 4 Jobs - ?). But i did use to have Wisky guys that claimed to work for UAL when asking for the jumpseat.

More editing needed!

Latest resources

Back