• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Originally Posted by atlcrashpad
Heck, the USAF turns guys loose in F-16's and F-15's with about 200-300TT

AdamKooper said:
Yeah but those guys are pretty much the best of the best.

No, they just have ejection seats and no passengers. Let me see em' come out of PHX on a +40C day with a full load and have to do a V1 cut.

Cloudroller said:
Well then your penis is really scary looking and tan. i dont know where you fit it all, i guess you tuck it under or something. Please dont try to explain where you hide it, we will just leave it at that.

Back to the "Mesa 900 screwed the pooch on flare" Its pretty stupid that anyone would judge for doing a go around. Especially with out being in the cockpit. Jetpipe how do you know they did not recieve a landing gear disagee caution or something else that you would probably go a round for? Have you ever flown the 900? It does not flair like the 200 or the 700.

I did not judge the go-around, I judged why they went around genius!

I saw those smacktards flare too high followed by floating 3/4 of the way down runway 23 in 0 knot wind.

If they just noticed a disagree indication 50 feet above the runway then stupidity would enter the equation. In this case it was lack of control.

With out being on the flight deck you dont know why they went around. a disagree indicatation could happen at anytime. Most of the time its a probably a sensor fault. Reguardless your the stupid one for making statement about someones decision to go around. Your probably a young punk who thinks he or she knows everything. You need to grow up - you have a lot to learn.

Last time i checked the 900 descends with a nose high attitude, like most other jets out their. I assume you fly the 200 that thing lands like a t prop. Once again unless your on that flight deck you have no right to second guess or judge.

Jetpipeovht said:
I did not judge the go-around, I judged why they went around genius!

I saw those smacktards flare too high followed by floating 3/4 of the way down runway 23 in 0 knot wind.

If they just noticed a disagree indication 50 feet above the runway then stupidity would enter the equation. In this case it was lack of control.

How did you get a good view of where they were on rwy 23. The only real view anyone has of that runway is holding short of 18L. You saw them flare too high? So you are an expert on the 900? Again, you have not answered a single question either here or when I posted earlier. Just keep feeding fuel to the fire, oh aviator extraordinaire.

Did anybody see me grease it on 18R last week? :D :cartman:

As we taxied back to the gate, I could see people in the viewing area holding up signs with "10" on them. :p

(trying to help it to 7 pages)

I had it whipped out that day. The 10 meant "inches".

Cloudroller said:
With out being on the flight deck you dont know why they went around. a disagree indicatation could happen at anytime. Most of the time its a probably a sensor fault. Reguardless your the stupid one for making statement about someones decision to go around. Your probably a young punk who thinks he or she knows everything. You need to grow up - you have a lot to learn.

Last time i checked the 900 descends with a nose high attitude, like most other jets out their. I assume you fly the 200 that thing lands like a t prop. Once again unless your on that flight deck you have no right to second guess or judge.
You and Jetcream are a true j@ckass mesa dirtbags. But I do admire you sticking up for your fellow mud-dwellers. Maybe you should apply some of that attitude in your next contract negotiation.

Unsafe gear sensor my @ss. Faults in sensors don't make the aircraft unstable when landing in calm wind. He or She screwed the pooch PLAIN AND SIMPLE. It was way too obvious!! Besides I was there you were NOT.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back